French Eddy to Lazio?

BILLCOWIE1958

Why Why Why are we ALWAYS on the backfoot when it comes to getting in suitable replacements when our prized assets are enticed away from us Especially in last minute deals?

This latest nonsense that Lazio intend to slap in a 23rd hour offer for our talisman Gaul if they cannot convince their striker Filipe Caicedo to stay at the club And the manager's response? "We don't want to lose him"
That's really going to put the wind up any prospective raiders innit?
Every other team gets their requirements satisfied while we get raped and tossed a pacifying morcel

As a selling club we should have our own arrangements in place to cover such eventualities

Nobody is going to convince me that there was no prior agreement that Dembele would head off to Lyon and leave us bereft in the striking department

We knew that Lustig wasn't going to accept a 1 year extension at 32 so we lose him for heehaw and end up playing our prize midfielder/ CB hat RB where he ends up getting crocked just before the away clash with our

Don't even get me started on the KT debacle

As for Mr Rosie Webster £30k a week to warm the bench Often not even getting as far as the bench all because our demands for a fee for a player who can sign a pre contract in January are too steep for a club in England's 2nd tier There's no logic there whatsoever In the same way there was no comprehensible reason to knock back Fulham's Megabucks offer for Boyata last season only for him to go on strike cost us a place in CL group stages then bugger off to Berlin for nowt

You could send make it up

And just to show fate often lends a hand LAZIO RENNES and CLUJ in our group

Might we be facing French Eddy in a few weeks time ?

HH?

I think the reason Lennon said "we don't want to lose him" is because he didn't want scolded from daddy Pete. If he had to come straight out and said "he's not for sale" then he risked the chance of daddy putting him across his knee and reddening his bare arse to the words "now repeat after me, I shall not make statements without the authority of daddy Pete". It'll be fuckin scandalous if they sold our main striker so close to the end of the transfer window. Not even lawell would do such a thing.... Oh wait.... I've a funny feelin of deja vu......

Back