French Eddy to Lazio?

Shame on you, you are the only Nazi
Muslim murderers raped my relatives and chased my family and you act like them
You wish death to innocent people
Please stay calm Sam - please don't go anywhere cos of this ignorant bigot. He isn't worth it. Based on his many nonsensical posts I truly suspect he has some serious mental health issues but that still doesn't excuse his sectarian bigotory. ?

See, that's what happens when wee daft boys eat their crayons
Just tell his Ma
Boy's a trainspotter, who tries to wind people up
Jack Hendry man crush FFS
Admin will punt his arse if enough people get in touch

I Supported Celtic for raising Palestinian flags.Everyone here could have blamed fans for being Anti Jew but they didn't.Thats the hypocrisy.
I am a Celtic fan, I support Palestine and Im not an anti Jew. I also have a Jew friend but people here can't read properly the posts Im writting and clearly Iam a fan who is getting insulted by bigotry. If that is what makes the fans proud questions have to be aksed.

Attachments

• abbottchurchill.jpg
    abbottchurchill.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 8
Might we be facing French Eddy in a few weeks time ?

No.

Next question . . . .

[Pity I blocked this numpty a long time ago -- would have liked to have seen what he wrote. Kudos to everyone for putting him in his place. Fuck fascists in whatever shape or form in which they appear. Hope the good Captain has taken care of this nuisance.]

Last edited:
I Supported Celtic for raising Palestinian flags.Everyone here could have blamed fans for being Anti Jew but they didn't.Thats the hypocrisy.
I am a Celtic fan, I support Palestine and Im not an anti Jew. I also have a Jew friend but people here can't read properly the posts Im writing and clearly Iam a fan who is getting insulted by bigotry. If that is what makes the fans proud questions have to be aksed.

Some team Brazil, back in the day

Facist is someone who force or blaming some other people for having a different point of view
The leftist fascists especially are the ones who are the most used to play with words like "Facism", "Racism" and other stuff like this to oppose other people with different view.Ultimate clowns

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Leftist fascists? That a new one on me.

Back