French Eddy to Lazio?

Is it Roma? Maybe I’ve mixed it up and if I have sincerely apologies to Lazio fans if I have.
Facist is someone who force or blaming some other people for having a different point of view
The leftist fascists especially are the ones who are the most used to play with words like "Facism", "Racism" and other stuff like this to oppose other people with different view.Ultimate clowns

I perish the thought that we'd sell Eddy at this point, although I know he'll go soon enough.
As for signing Taylor, it's not exactly reaching for the stars, is it. :mad:
It doesn't matter when they sell Eddie, at the start of the window or the eleventh hour. Unlike most teams who make sure they have cover before they sell, we seem to operate slightly different. We sell first and then take a couple a years to assess the situation before we even attempt to replace. We have been looking for a right back for three years to offer backup/competition to lustig, but we had to wait until lustig left before buying el Hamed. Fuckin ridiculous and that fat hooer will still pick up his big bonus at the end of the year.

It doesn't matter when they sell Eddie, at the start of the window or the eleventh hour. Unlike most teams who make sure they have cover before they sell, we seem to operate slightly different. We sell first and then take a couple a years to assess the situation before we even attempt to replace. We have been looking for a right back for three years to offer backup/competition to lustig, but we had to wait until lustig left before buying el Hamed. Fuckin ridiculous and that fat hooer will still pick up his big bonus at the end of the year.
Why do I get the feeling that Lawwell is ready to make a bid for a player but is waiting until after the visit to the bigotdome before deciding whether or not to go ahead.

If we lose then we will scramble about at the last minute (when he has had 10 weeks to sort it out) to rush through a transfer or loan deal.

If we win on Sunday then it will be a repeat of the January 2009 Steven Fletcher fiasco all over again and he will turn his back on the potential transfer/loan, put the biscuit tin back in its safe place under his heated driveway and chuckle to himself because he has been so smart and not wasted any of his precious on trying to improve the team when we are clearly going to win the league against them now anyway (and we all remember how badly that 2008-09 season ended up after squandering a 7 point lead against Deadco).

Is it Roma? Maybe I’ve mixed it up and if I have, sinincere apologies to Lazio fans.

No, you are quite correct. The Hendry fanboy is more random than a 10p mixup.

Lazio fans commemorating Mussolini
190424101948-lazio-fans-mussolini-banner-exlarge-169.jpg

No, you are quite correct. The Hendry fanboy is more random than a 10p mixup.

Lazio fans commemorating Mussolini
190424101948-lazio-fans-mussolini-banner-exlarge-169.jpg
I disagree with Mussolini banner but I don't care, they can do what they want
I won't approve the Mussolini banner.If I could i would have demanded a restriction over their team
But im not obssesed with Lazio fans

What do they think about Jack Hendry? Is Jack Hendry only pretending to be a footballer by day when he's really a daring, super-secret agent of the campaign to save Europe from UEFA Islamification of The Petrofanny cup by night?
Keep joking about the innocent people who killed by Islamists, if that makes you proud then good luck

I won't approve the Mussolini banner.If I could i would have demanded a restriction over their team
Jack Hendry will be pleased to hear that you're not frivolous with your obsessions.

You'll find the majority of people killed in Europe in the last 2000 years were killed by Christians but don't let that get in the way of a good obsession.

You'll find the majority of people killed in Europe in the last 2000 years were killed by Christians but don't let that get in the way of a good obsession.
I knew from the start you don't have a brain
I didn't say Christians didn't kill anyone.I said that the Islamic relegion demands to kill the other majorities in order to prevail and establish the Sharia law.The Christian relegion or any other relegion doesn't have that stuff
These people you mentioned were just puppets of evil kings or church no matter the relegion they had
but a relegion which demands to kill inocent people is fascism and you support that
good luck with your brain
better make up your mind and then maybe speak for Lazio fans

Members online

Latest posts

Back