French Eddy to Lazio?

Read some of your posts you despicable racist sectarian bigot! You are not welcome posting your hate speech on this forum, which is also illegal in this country. You really need to get your serious mental health isuues sorted out. You have deviated from being a ridiculous buffoon posting nonsense to a hateful spiteful nasty piece of shit posting hatred - please GTF now!
I think this wean needs his arse skelped. Fkn daftie.
Who you talking about Shammy? HH

In Syria there is a sect of Muslims who kill the innocent Muslims
The Sunni Muslims
these Muslims have the right to kill the disbelievers according to their relegion
I ve spoken with a Syrian guy, in Syria the Sunni Muslims in the past ran a riot against Basar Al Assad because Assad is protecting the peacefull Muslims and the Christians together
I was also being chased by these fanatic Muslims in my country
Do you justify a sect who is devoted on killing innocent people?
I want everyone to believe whatever they want but if you try to dominate my country or the innocent people I show no mercy to fascists

Nobody on here would mock your family or support anyone who would do them harm. We on this forum are a family, sometimes we disagree with each other but we respect each other’s views and support each other when anyone of us is down. I am truly sorry fir anything that has caused your family misery but you really cannot rant against every Muslim as a result. Through history Muslim has killed Muslim and Christian and Jew. Christian has killed Christian, Jew has killed Jew etc etc. it doesn’t mean every Christian or every Jew is responsible. Every religious book will have text that we now see as Inappropriate. Being filled with hate will not help you and really those views are not welcome here, they are unacceptable and racist and nobody on here wishes to here them
I am against any relegion which demands killing the disbelievers
For example Allah demands to kill the disbelievers, any other relegion doesn't demand such things
You can't rape or kill people because they believe somewhere else

Your joking right abouslte tool.wee dick hun that thinks he's a Noise up? HAHAHAHA! FECKIN ? avatar ignore.pal.job Done.?
A couple months ago he was spouting absolute nonsense so I suggested he was a troll - I was PM'd by one of our respected posters who assured me he was straight up, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But he has transcended from a pathetic joke figure to a disgusting hate-posting bigot. Hopefully he'll be banned but at least I won't have to read his despicable rants and lies anyway.

Back