French Eddy...

Hey Frenchie. Welcome to the noise. I only joined a couple of weeks back, I don't get on as much as I would like to but they're a good bunch . Just avoid the cat lovers and you'll be fine. That and somebody offering you a boax HH

Have all the channels and then some n i detest cats.

their cute when kittens but just sleakit after that.

now i do like monkeys n penguins when i go to the zoo. Their my favourite 😎

I retract my earlier friendly welcome. 😾
I was in a house this morning and they had 5 ferrets, and I was informed that they were on heat which "makes them smell a bit worse"
Fuck me the smell, I mean fuck me!! Ipox smells better than this gaf, 5 hours after leaving I could still smell them!
Cute wee fuckers though....

Are they not like long furry snakey rats?

heard their vicious wee fuckers

I retract my earlier friendly welcome. 😾
I was in a house this morning and they had 5 ferrets, and I was informed that they were on heat which "makes them smell a bit worse"
Fuck me the smell, I mean fuck me!! Ipox smells better than this gaf, 5 hours after leaving I could still smell them!
Cute wee fuckers though....
I used to have one but the fox is still flossing with it

I was thinking just that Shammy, there's a lot hun in your average monkey the mob mentality, the confused wee faces, the scratching.
Tiger, proud, noble, bite yer fuckin heid aff if you annoy it, deffo a tim animal. 😹

Hardly proud when the dumb fucker has stripes to camouflage itself like a snake.

is this site full off budding attenborough’s πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Latest posts

Back