French Eddy...

Moussa was/is a bloody good goal scorer but Eddy is so much more, the bhoy just oozes talent. Wonderful attitude, vision, skill, strength he's got the lot!

Spot on. He was breezing past players tonight like they weren't even there, his calmness and control is straight out the top drawer and c'mon that free kick.....it was inch perfect and in the back of the net before anyone even realised he had hit the fucking baw!

If this bhoy chooses his moves wisely (which he seems switched on enough to do) then he's going right to the top of the game.

Morelos or Eddy ffs! What a chronically stupid fucking question, like asking if you'd rather live under a bridge or in the Playboy mansion. 😆

Remember taking my wee girl to see the reserves play athletic bilboa in woking. Eddy was on loan at the time. He was shit. Everyone in the crowd was saying it. "Never get near the 1st team" at the time the 1st team were beating aberdeen. Tierney and dembele scored.
Eddy has come a long way since then.

two questions bhoys and ghirls....
Will Eddy leave in the summer ?? and just HOW MUCH is this guy worth???
Given that Dembele left in an 11th hour last minute deal for £19 million and Eddy hasn't expressed any desires to leave paradise just yet , and has already scored more than dembele plus hes still got 2 years on his contract, leaving the club in a really strong position I'd say mid 30s-£40million is realistic when you think of the incremental increases in transfer fees the club have made in recent years, clubs know they are getting the real deal buying from us. The only thing I can think of that might curtail the fee is I'm sure that PSG have first refusal on eddy (I'm not 100% about that but I think it was part of the deal) in that case we might get shafted and only get £5 million and Neymar 😐

1. Perhaps not. The glory of 10 can only enhance his reputation and he strikes me as a man who knows where he is going in life. He's not going to Southampton or Arsenal.
2. Priceless. Currently irreplaceable and world-class money when he does go.

We can but hope but when he goes, he goes for big money, to CFC and to him. Realistically, £3M - £5M pounds a year wages. That is life changing and with football careers just one bad injury away from being finished, a four / five year contract at that level has got to be massively enticing.

I would love the boy to stay but we can have no complaints if he decides to follow the money. On the plus side, other precocious European talents may well decide that we are a good stepping stone on the road to fame and fortune and follow Eddie to CP. On the negative side, the ending of free movement from the EU may well prevent us signing players before they get a huge profile and the price tag that comes with it.

We can but hope but when he goes, he goes for big money, to CFC and to him. Realistically, £3M - £5M pounds a year wages. That is life changing and with football careers just one bad injury away from being finished, a four / five year contract at that level has got to be massively enticing.

I would love the boy to stay but we can have no complaints if he decides to follow the money. On the plus side, other precocious European talents may well decide that we are a good stepping stone on the road to fame and fortune and follow Eddie to CP. On the negative side, the ending of free movement from the EU may well prevent us signing players before they get a huge profile and the price tag that comes with it.
If and when(more likely at some point) he leaves,we all wish him great success were he lands! Cannot begrudge him anything hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back