Friday is confirmation day

The sooner the better we get awarded the league but to me seems a bit wrong to celebrate when everyone is dying and all hospitals in the world full with this silent killer.
Families people struggling to survive and even the basics of paying the bills and eating,seems to me there's 1 lot OK and the rest barely surviving.
And all the workers putting there lives on the line without support proper safety protection and overworked underpaid.
Just seems wrong to celebrate if anything dedicate the league to all lives lost and people going through this deadly virus in hospitals and the selfless NHS and all workers keeping the world going dedicate to them.

The sooner the better we get awarded the league but to me seems a bit wrong to celebrate when everyone is dying and all hospitals in the world full with this silent killer.
Families people struggling to survive and even the basics of paying the bills and eating,seems to me there's 1 lot OK and the rest barely surviving.
And all the workers putting there lives on the line without support proper safety protection and overworked underpaid.
Just seems wrong to celebrate if anything dedicate the league to all lives lost and people going through this deadly virus in hospitals and the selfless NHS and all workers keeping the world going dedicate to them.
Agree, but life goes on ,the celebrations will be dampened without doubt,and rightly so, but we can enjoy a quite smirk !👏hh

Remember this beauty? Mind you, I believe this football "expert" has predicted sevco to win the league most years since their debut season in the top flight. How did this work out for you ya big fanny? 🤡

View attachment 9375
Guys a complete arse ,him and the rest of them all blue noses oh let’s kid on I am Hearts , StMirren , Morton fan ,whatever,makes a complete fool of himself

Back