Friday is confirmation day

The sooner the better we get awarded the league but to me seems a bit wrong to celebrate when everyone is dying and all hospitals in the world full with this silent killer.
Families people struggling to survive and even the basics of paying the bills and eating,seems to me there's 1 lot OK and the rest barely surviving.
And all the workers putting there lives on the line without support proper safety protection and overworked underpaid.
Just seems wrong to celebrate if anything dedicate the league to all lives lost and people going through this deadly virus in hospitals and the selfless NHS and all workers keeping the world going dedicate to them.

I absolutely understand where you're coming from DJK. This is a time of terrible loss, loss of people, loss of jobs and loss of freedom. Quite soon everyone will know someone who has died of this horrible plague and it doesn't sit well with many that we should celebrating so triumphantly our 9iar achievement.

These are difficult times but I feel that we have just achieved more than a footballing record by overcoming the bitterness and hatred from sevco and all the other OO and Masonic sycophants that have tried to derail the end of the season.

Right now, we have firmly put the peepul back in their box, sevco at the back of the bus and the sevco loving SMSM in a tailspin.

Had it not been for all their shenanigans in trying to null and void the season and thereby bringing down the whole of Scottish football, I think we would have been a bit more muted in our celebrations but we haven't just won our 9th League title in a row, we've just won a great battle too.

I absolutely understand where you're coming from DJK. This is a time of terrible loss, loss of people, loss of jobs and loss of freedom. Quite soon everyone will know someone who has died of this horrible plague and it doesn't sit well with many that we should celebrating so triumphantly our 9iar achievement.

These are difficult times but I feel that we have just achieved more than a footballing record by overcoming the bitterness and hatred from sevco and all the other OO and Masonic sycophants that have tried to derail the end of the season.

Right now, we have firmly put the peepul back in their box, sevco at the back of the bus and the sevco loving SMSM in a tailspin.

Had it not been for all their shenanigans in trying to null and void the season and thereby bringing down the whole of Scottish football, I think we would have been a bit more muted in our celebrations but we haven't just won our 9th League title in a row, we've just won a great battle too.
👏 👏👏👏👏👏🍺🥳 Post of the month Shamrock☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

👏 👏👏👏👏👏🍺🥳 Post of the month Shamrock☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘
Bang on sham, never seen this coming but had a feeling maybe mis-guided, just call it natraul suspicion, as soon as things weren't goin there way something was gonna kick of, just cant handle the better team on and off the park kills them to a man? Fuckin drowning in their own bitterness.

Understand and totally get all your points and in different circumstances like I have have been celebrated well.
Me my family have lost 5 or 6 folk we now and some still to be confirmed.
But it's just all of the world that's suffering and as supporter's I feel we should empathise in everyone's situation and especially the worker's unprotected underpaid and undervalued risking there lives.
As much as I want to celebrate it just seems wrong to do as much more important thing's matter like someone life being lost and no answers to be given.
If Celtic dedicated the title to those who have passed and those suffering in hospitals all over the world and people struggling and to the workers keeping the world going.
Maybe if Celtic could organise a football match raise money for NHS and other charities at this time I feel that's more important as a club to do the right thing for people in there times of need.

Understand and totally get all your points and in different circumstances like I have have been celebrated well.
Me my family have lost 5 or 6 folk we now and some still to be confirmed.
But it's just all of the world that's suffering and as supporter's I feel we should empathise in everyone's situation and especially the worker's unprotected underpaid and undervalued risking there lives.
As much as I want to celebrate it just seems wrong to do as much more important thing's matter like someone life being lost and no answers to be given.
If Celtic dedicated the title to those who have passed and those suffering in hospitals all over the world and people struggling and to the workers keeping the world going.
Maybe if Celtic could organise a football match raise money for NHS and other charities at this time I feel that's more important as a club to do the right thing for people in there times of need.
Agree with what you say DJK,it is a time of great sadness and suffering,with no end in sight,but i for one will celebrate an historic second 9 in a row,i will still send donations to the Celtic foundation,and to my local foodbank, Celtic have, and will continue to support charities, providing food to those in need and providing charities with ten's of thousands of pounds of funding,to help those most in need during this terrible time,like we have done since our inception,that's what we do,HH DJK,9IN A ROW!

The sooner the better we get awarded the league but to me seems a bit wrong to celebrate when everyone is dying and all hospitals in the world full with this silent killer.
Families people struggling to survive and even the basics of paying the bills and eating,seems to me there's 1 lot OK and the rest barely surviving.
And all the workers putting there lives on the line without support proper safety protection and overworked underpaid.
Just seems wrong to celebrate if anything dedicate the league to all lives lost and people going through this deadly virus in hospitals and the selfless NHS and all workers keeping the world going dedicate to them.
Just remember the charitable work of the foundation,schools
hospitals,pensioners,hostels,too many too mention.
The work goes on all year long,not just in a crisis.
So try not to feel guilty.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back