Friday is confirmation day

Understand and totally get all your points and in different circumstances like I have have been celebrated well.
Me my family have lost 5 or 6 folk we now and some still to be confirmed.
But it's just all of the world that's suffering and as supporter's I feel we should empathise in everyone's situation and especially the worker's unprotected underpaid and undervalued risking there lives.
As much as I want to celebrate it just seems wrong to do as much more important thing's matter like someone life being lost and no answers to be given.
If Celtic dedicated the title to those who have passed and those suffering in hospitals all over the world and people struggling and to the workers keeping the world going.
Maybe if Celtic could organise a football match raise money for NHS and other charities at this time I feel that's more important as a club to do the right thing for people in there times of need.

Great ideas there DJK, it would be nice if some kind of dedication was made in the name of Celtic's 9th title, especially for the NHS and the charities that have been so useful at this particular time.

You appear to have suffered more loss than anyone I've met recently and I pray that no more of your friends or relatives are struck down by the virus. 🌈 🙏☘☘☘

Arseholes who do not have a fucking clue, this is the hun propaganda machine, a complete and utter load of shite 3 knobends putting on accents and making a cunt of themselves.

Huns claiming Doncaster was against an investigation and should have been open to one if there was nothing to hide. His fear was and he quotes the prime minister show, Humphry states yes you may not have done what you are accused of but there is other things you are guilty of.

Hahaha, first of all the investigation like all investigations have to follow the complaint not issues not on the sheet, but, imagine it becomes a free for all get it out there, so who is this Rangers that are wanting an investigation is it the one that was shoehorned into a league, one that is pretending to be a liquidated club, one who had players unregistered and financially doping a rigged system,I am sure the huns would not have took this one if the view was they would have won their votes, they are aware the Celtic Res 12 is sitting there, but it’s a game the Hun plays the hun fan dictates the narrative for the gullibles and the huns are only concerned with one thing, Celtic must not be allowed to win and flourish.

Celtic is to them the Catholic club plain and simple, any Protestants we employ are to the Hun turncoats and tims not worthy of been in their fold.

You have to carefully study the rule book above - all 258 pages.

The season ends when the SPFL Board decides that the season has ended. That cannot happen till Monday at the earliest. I include the rule book definition of a season.

Season means the period of the year commencing on the date of the first League Match in a Season and ending on the date of the last League Match in the same Season or otherwise as determined by the Board and which excludes the Close Season;

NOTE - as determined by the BOARD , not by the clubs.

League Ranking at the End of a Season C8 At the end of each Season, beginning Season 2013/2014, the Clubs shall be ranked in the League from 1 to 42 inclusive on the basis that the Clubs finishing the relevant Season in positions: C8.1 1 to 12 in the Premiership shall be ranked in respectively positions 1 to 12 in the League for that Season;

The team in position 1 namely Celtic are called the Champions

Severability A3 Each Rule shall be construed separately and, if any Rule or provision in these Rules may prove to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining Rules which shall continue in full force and effect.

I love Rule A3 and we will have to quote it often. Within the rules there can only be one option. Don't let the chatter and distraction get to you. 11 trophies in a row.

You have to carefully study the rule book above - all 258 pages.

The season ends when the SPFL Board decides that the season has ended. That cannot happen till Monday at the earliest. I include the rule book definition of a season.

Season means the period of the year commencing on the date of the first League Match in a Season and ending on the date of the last League Match in the same Season or otherwise as determined by the Board and which excludes the Close Season;

NOTE - as determined by the BOARD , not by the clubs.

League Ranking at the End of a Season C8 At the end of each Season, beginning Season 2013/2014, the Clubs shall be ranked in the League from 1 to 42 inclusive on the basis that the Clubs finishing the relevant Season in positions: C8.1 1 to 12 in the Premiership shall be ranked in respectively positions 1 to 12 in the League for that Season;

The team in position 1 namely Celtic are called the Champions

Severability A3 Each Rule shall be construed separately and, if any Rule or provision in these Rules may prove to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining Rules which shall continue in full force and effect.

I love Rule A3 and we will have to quote it often. Within the rules there can only be one option. Don't let the chatter and distraction get to you. 11 trophies in a row.
What chatter and distraction? No we are Celtic supporters not mugs mate, love yer post mucker.HH keep them coming.

Great ideas there DJK, it would be nice if some kind of dedication was made in the name of Celtic's 9th title, especially for the NHS and the charities that have been so useful at this particular time.

You appear to have suffered more loss than anyone I've met recently and I pray that no more of your friends or relatives are struck down by the virus. 🌈 🙏☘☘☘

Celtic and their fans have not stopped from food banks to societies who look after forgotten members of society and a quick google, there is a lot of work goes on behind the scenes.
Celtic fans have a right to celebrate their team and whats been achieved and Celtic fans will no doubt have a heavy heart and sympathy as to what is happening in the world as it affects all, this is still a time to revel in a bit of happiness and a feeling of hope that times may be dire, but they will get better and they will be made even much better going forward known they have a team to go back and cheers.

1589578326957.png

Arseholes who do not have a fucking clue, this is the hun propaganda machine, a complete and utter load of shite 3 knobends putting on accents and making a cunt of themselves.

Huns claiming Doncaster was against an investigation and should have been open to one if there was nothing to hide. His fear was and he quotes the prime minister show, Humphry states yes you may not have done what you are accused of but there is other things you are guilty of.

Hahaha, first of all the investigation like all investigations have to follow the complaint not issues not on the sheet, but, imagine it becomes a free for all get it out there, so who is this Rangers that are wanting an investigation is it the one that was shoehorned into a league, one that is pretending to be a liquidated club, one who had players unregistered and financially doping a rigged system,I am sure the huns would not have took this one if the view was they would have won their votes, they are aware the Celtic Res 12 is sitting there, but it’s a game the Hun plays the hun fan dictates the narrative for the gullibles and the huns are only concerned with one thing, Celtic must not be allowed to win and flourish.

Celtic is to them the Catholic club plain and simple, any Protestants we employ are to the Hun turncoats and tims not worthy of been in their fold.
Phuq! it's like listenin tae snyde and shortbread!

Back