Friday is confirmation day

Confirming us as champions will not be accepted by the blue horde and we must plan for how they will try to frame the decision. I do say try because that means they will fail. No tainted, no awarded, no asterisk, no doubts. We won the title well and truly. We need to control the message.

Confirming us as champions will not be accepted by the blue horde and we must plan for how they will try to frame the decision. I do say try because that means they will fail. No tainted, no awarded, no asterisk, no doubts. We won the title well and truly. We need to control the message.
Totally agree with u Fisiani, the scum will say everything to try and tarnish oor 9iar. But fuck them, who cares whit they have got to say. CELTIC 9 IN A ROW CHAMPIONS X2. Here we go 10 in a row lads. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Last edited:
That is fair enough about the Zombies not accepting us as champions (again),after all no one I know actually believes that they have 54 titles .

No matter what we say or do in their own wee world we have cheated, best just to nod and smile at them or laughing and pointing works as well.

When I wake up in the morning it will be Friday night in Scotland and it will be 9 in a row again. 11 trophies in a row. The Bears are going mental about the rules so they obviously have not read rule A3 which I keep quoting. By the rules we ARE the Champions , no ifs or buts. UNENFORCEABLE will be the word that crushes them. By the SPFL rules we played every game of the season.

Last edited:
When I wake up in the morning it will be Friday night in Scotland and it will be 9 in a row again. 11 trophies in a row. The Bears are going mental about the rules so they obviously have not read rule A3 which I keep quoting. By the rules we ARE the Champions , no ifs or buts. UNENFORCEABLE will be the word that crushes them. By the SPFL rules we played every game of the season.
The important word there is read. You are expecting the impossible from the zombies.

Members online

Latest posts

Back