Frimpong

Have to say, the lad can play. Will be a solid Bhoy for us. The way he bounces back up like he's got a spring on his bum is great. Will size be issue re- rb who knows but rw cracker.
He bounced back up like wee Karamoko did when he got a game last season, great to see a player spring to their feet and keep going rather than roll around actin like they've been shot!

Anyway, I've managed to see the Celtic highlights from yesterday and I agree that Jezza looks like he's a find. Fast feet and an eagerness to get forward, he really made the most of his chances yesterday. Lovely to watch him pick out players and lay it on for them to score.

Anyway, I've managed to see the Celtic highlights from yesterday and I agree that Jezza looks like he's a find. Fast feet and an eagerness to get forward, he really made the most of his chances yesterday. Lovely to watch him pick out players and lay it on for them to score.
Made a big impression on the squad in training a heard .Man city fans ragin they got shot of him.

Back