From cradle to grave Res12 is a story of duplicity...

I think Nial has answered the point about looking back.
'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. '
and if you read the frame around which the Res12 Narrative originally presented on Phil's blog it is about closure on the past and looking to the future based on the actual experience of what works and what doesn't.

This is not a campaign against The Board. Res12 never was as is clear from the opening section where the subject raised with Lawwell was SFA Reform and if that happens then every Celtic supporter will benefit.

It was very disappointing to find out Celtic are part of the problem and not part of the solution and that should give many lots to think about.

Perhaps they would rather not because holding two conflicting ideas in mind at the same time is stressful. I went into this thinking Celtic were Lobby Dosser and the rest Rank Bad Yin and came out realising there was no Sherriff only Bad Yins..

That is very disconcerting to have to come to terms with so the narrative gets reframed into an issue that is less uncomfortable. See cognitive dissonance https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-cognitive-dissonance-2795012

and for younger readers ( https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/lobey-dosser )
Thanks "A" for all your hard work fighting for this for such a long time. We appreciate your efforts. đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Have to disagree
we don't need a figure head to stand behind , Haugheys an ex board member ,no thanks , in 94 it was ordinary fans who made change stuck to there principals and fought a good fight and never let anyone in to change the narrative

If you can't sell it to the fans then it's a dead duck , there's enough blogs and supporters associations to sit down and garner support ,bounce ideas and get a feel of how the grass roots support feels about it

Seeing as the boards standing is so low just now it would be an ideal time to strike

it was always going to be a hard sell the way it was laid out so it was easy to switch it to the us versus oldco and it worked ,throw in us winning and nobody then wanted to look under stones

It's Aulheids baw if him and the rest of the Res 12 guys aren't up to lead the fight then it will be hard to get this off the ground

I'd back him and the group all the way but as he's already found out others won't fight the same fight
It is no longer my baw, after 8 years carrying it, the last 3 mainly on my own and at age 75 I'm done with the heavy lifting.

I have not gone down with the ship and I have put out signals that might attract the right kind of attention, but if they do not then the issue of fair play and proper governance is not as important as I thought and I might take up fishing.

If there is a response I will help with handover.

Back