From milk snatcher to penis pincher

I’m afraid this is all a lot worse than any of us realise as I have heard that it Pritti Patel who is being lined up to take over from Boris.

I have added a link here to a new website that may shed some light on what is going on atm and why we should be worried about our so called democracy and the attack on our free speech.

Here is the link to a new website https://propagandainfocus.com/
by some our accademics.

The revelations about BoJo pressurising people to get his then-bit-on-the-side a high paying job in 2017 were swept under the carpet. The only reason that she never got the job was because it became common knowledge that he was in a sexual relationship with her when someone walked in on him getting a blowjob in his office in the houses of parliament. The two aspects about this is that he still refuses to admit that he was compromised by trying to get her a job and the second is that having sex in your workplace is usually seen as misconduct and most people would be sacked or heavily censored about this, but he was promoted to Prime Minister!

Now Lord MacDonald is the latest person to categorically state that Boris is lying yet again. I suspect like on every other occasion he has done this nothing will happen as no-one wants to inherit the clusterphuq he would be leaving the country in.

View attachment 19192I can see a carry on film reboot happening called Carrie On BJ

Hopefully a snap election and get shot of the lot,,.shower a lying parasites,they’ve stood by that fat lying prick in the knowledge he doesn’t give a toss about anyone,,partygate shoulda been the one to finish him but the gutless shower shat it..javid,sunak, just covering there arses..they don’t get away without criticisim ..canny blame him. On the blowjob(hoachie cunt)...

As long as Cliff Richard doesn’t release Carrie doesn’t live here anymore again that performance at the tennis was more than enough of the cunt I don’t watch the tennis or the news and and somehow he still appeared on ma bloody TV belting out some pish about summer holidays while it’s been pissing down since April

Members online

Latest posts

Back