From milk snatcher to penis pincher

The guy who ran one of their local village pubs got given a ppe contract 😡 think it was Hancock
Yip - it was Hancock's neighbour who ran the local pub. He won a massive PPE contract. Hancock used to have a photo of the two of them shaking hands on the wall behind him in zoom meetings during the first lockdown. The photo mysteriously disappeared suddenly after the papers reported on this pub landlord winning a huge PPE deal.

jcb as well they made :unsure: eh,,:oops: that's right 3 box's for a ventilator that dyson never made ,,,,,,Burberry got money for gowns as did all the big fashion houses cos wee annie that was making them in salford wisnae posh enough ,,,,,,her idea nicked by the rich

So all parties are just as bad are they? Well…what other politician was caught in his or her Parliamentary Office with their trousers down having a sex act performed on them? The Foreign Secretary in his Parliamentary Office.

Reports are now saying Boris knew about these allegations back in Feb and done nothing.
'Pincher by name, Pincher by nature' was his nickname in the Commons.
With Lord Mcdonald getting involved today and clearly saying No10 is lying I don't see a way out for BoJo, he's usually rather good at surviving controversy but I'd imagine the 1922 committee are planing his exit as we speak. They simply can't afford to continue like this.

With Lord Mcdonald getting involved today and clearly saying No10 is lying I don't see a way out for BoJo, he's usually rather good at surviving controversy but I'd imagine the 1922 committee are planing his exit as we speak. They simply can't afford to continue like this.
The revelations about BoJo pressurising people to get his then-bit-on-the-side a high paying job in 2017 were swept under the carpet. The only reason that she never got the job was because it became common knowledge that he was in a sexual relationship with her when someone walked in on him getting a blowjob in his office in the houses of parliament. The two aspects about this is that he still refuses to admit that he was compromised by trying to get her a job and the second is that having sex in your workplace is usually seen as misconduct and most people would be sacked or heavily censored about this, but he was promoted to Prime Minister!

Now Lord MacDonald is the latest person to categorically state that Boris is lying yet again. I suspect like on every other occasion he has done this nothing will happen as no-one wants to inherit the clusterphuq he would be leaving the country in.

1657018548116.png

They can't hold another no confidence vote for another year ,,,,,,he saw that one coming while giving head ,,,,,or was that another of his mates

Members online

Latest posts

Back