From milk snatcher to penis pincher

Rishi Sunak & Sajid Javid both resign from the cabinet. It is finally falling apart for BoJo!
I'm not surprised that the end has been forced upon him, I am surprised others didn't follow Rishi and Javid out the door, Truss and Hunt in particular, the ship is sinking and loyalty to Bojo now will only result in sleeping with the fishes!

I have a horrible fear Michael Gove will be thinking "the British public love me this could be my time!" 😖

fully expect him to stay he's an ignorant bastard plus he's got away with worse
Dead man walking, he'll probably want to stay for the reasons you gave but this is just going through the motions, if his cabinet can't convince him to go (and they probably will) the 1922 committee will change the rules on votes of confidence and the full cabinet will be chased, that's their options.

With the public school boy attitude of the tories they don’t feel what sleaze their party members are accused of is anything more than a jolly jape, punishable by 20 face farts from the head boy
Exactly, cock grabbing is probably just something they all used to do at Eton, Johnson was supposed to call him "pincher by name, pincher by nature" , just a funny joke.
Fuck the English, its those cunts who vote in the Tories then act shocked when the Tories act like Tories

The trouble is the Labour Party are not exploiting this enough. Starmer is a wimp, he's so far right he's almost a Tory. Get Lisa Nandy in. Shes the future.
It's standard British politics, Labour went further left than a left thing that fell out the left tree hitting all the left branches on the way down with Corbyn, it failed so they lurch right with Starmer, pretty much the same as the transition from Foot/Kinnock/Blair. Tories went from hard line Thatcher to grey man Major, or Dull and wooden May to rule breaking liar Bojo, the next Tory leader will have to be seen as the opposite of Bojo that's just how they all operate.

It's standard British politics, Labour went further left than a left thing that fell out the left tree hitting all the left branches on the way down with Corbyn, it failed so they lurch right with Starmer, pretty much the same as the transition from Foot/Kinnock/Blair. Tories went from hard line Thatcher to grey man Major, or Dull and wooden May to rule breaking liar Bojo, the next Tory leader will have to be seen as the opposite of Bojo that's just how they all operate.
Rab is the new Cameron.

fully expect him to stay he's an ignorant bastard plus he's got away with worse
The thing is he is probably feeling very aggrieved tonight. Apart from a seriously bad misjudgement/appointment, lying to the public and lying to parliament he is probably rightly aghast that he is being chastised for this pifflingly small misdemeanour. Especially compared to the much much worse things he has done over the last few years and has waddled away scot-free from with zero accountability.

IF he does finally go this time then I really don't know which one they will inflict on us next!

Last edited:
Rab is the new Cameron.
Raab ticks the vanilla box but he's a Boris gimp so he's got no chance, if he'd jumped ship a month ago maybe he'd have been in the running.
Bojo has replaced Rishi and Javid already so in delusion he thinks he can fight on. The waggons are circling he has days left, no doubt the promise of some juicy tax cuts are imminent but I honestly can't see a way out for him, unless Argentina invade the Falklands of course!

Members online

Latest posts

Back