'Fuck Celtic!'

Think Thai Tim should come back........he might have had a point about transgenderisation after seeing that wee horror show!

To be fair to cockwomble.........that's aboot as coherent as I've heard a hun in a long time. It's a pity that he's still as dumb as a door, but there's two syllables in "Celtic", so we'll played to the numbnut (even if it was a bit slurred).

I wonder who got the biggest shock when they shed their shreddies, cos I'm betting she's at least 6" of solid beefcake and he's 6'4" of solid fanny

Think Thai Tim should come back........he might have had a point about transgenderisation after seeing that wee horror show!

To be fair to cockwomble.........that's aboot as coherent as I've heard a hun in a long time. It's a pity that he's still as dumb as a door, but there's two syllables in "Celtic", so we'll played to the numbnut (even if it was a bit slurred).

I wonder who got the biggest shock when they shed their shreddies, cos I'm betting she's at least 6" of solid beefcake and he's 6'4" of solid fanny
?

It's nice that there are women on here, Paolo, as I've never noticed any female posters on Fester Fester. No Irish, No Blacks, No Women springs to mind.
It’s nice that us women are welcome on this site and feel comfortable to get involved. But that’s why the Celtic family are so special. Anybody and everybody is welcome a club truly open to all. That’s why it’s such a shame that Maria felt she couldn’t stay. She will be missed

It’s nice that us women are welcome on this site and feel comfortable to get involved. But that’s why the Celtic family are so special. Anybody and everybody is welcome a club truly open to all. That’s why it’s such a shame that Maria felt she couldn’t stay. She will be missed
A significant wee number of our valued contributors are from the sisterhood, GG, and at the risk of offending my brothers-in-green, the sorority tend to be more reasonable and sensible than the Bhoys!

That's with the exception of myself, mind you........as I am very serious-minded and have no time for stuff and nonsense.

If folk want comedy, they should head to folly folly, because that place is laugh-a-minute central

A significant wee number of our valued contributors are from the sisterhood, GG, and at the risk of offending my brothers-in-green, the sorority tend to be more reasonable and sensible than the Bhoys!

That's with the exception of myself, mind you........as I am very serious-minded and have no time for stuff and nonsense.

If folk want comedy, they should head to folly folly, because that place is laugh-a-minute central
Oh SP you are a scream. I have no social media at all, I’ve no face book no twitter, none e that snap chat or what’s app. But this forum is just hilarious love the banter the stuff and nonsense and of course very serious minded chaps like yer good self

Come on sp, that's some serious arse kissing. Don't fall for their small talk and charm. You're bordering on selling out!

Oh SP you are a scream. I have no social media at all, I’ve no face book no twitter, none e that snap chat or what’s app. But this forum is just hilarious love the banter the stuff and nonsense and of course very serious minded chaps like yer good self

Serious minded only when he feels like it, GG. The rest of the time he's taking the piss oot the huns like everyone else.

Members online

Latest posts

Back