Fuck the huns

2.5 years left oan gio-Fanny’s contract F/F saying £3.5 million to pay him aff, £6 million if you include his back room staff……they can’t afford to sack him, watch oot for him being put oan “gardening leave” like sooper swally, and someone at the klub taking over like the under 21’s coach, although Alex McLesh name keeps getting brought up to come in to the end of the season to steady the rapidly sinking HMS Hun

2.5 years left oan gio-Fanny’s contract F/F saying £3.5 million to pay him aff, £6 million if you include his back room staff……they can’t afford to sack him, watch oot for him being put oan “gardening leave” like sooper swally, and someone at the klub taking over like the under 21’s coach, although Alex McLesh name keeps getting brought up to come in to the end of the season to steady the rapidly sinking HMS Hun
That's just what they need BB. A past it auld nonentity who has been out the game for eons.

I only reason I put this crap on was cause the arsenal Chelsea game was boring....
But what I've seen is that Kent is fucking rotten!! Even if the scum manage to pull this back for a draw or even a win that fact won't change.
Anyone, fat boyd and his like, who try to compare him to Abada and Jota need drug tested!! He wouldn't even get on our bench!!
He’d only break it

Over on fester fester one clown says how can a team that stopped the 10 be as bad today.He says unbeaten all that season another clown says they were not unbeaten and they got put out the cup.First donut says how dare you come on here and try and re-write history.My God where on earth do these idiots come from.By the way first time ever on FF and I will not go back.(severely traumatized).😜☘️☘️💚💚

Over on fester fester one clown says how can a team that stopped the 10 be as bad today.He says unbeaten all that season another clown says they were not unbeaten and they got put out the cup.First donut says how dare you come on here and try and re-write history.My God where on earth do these idiots come from.By the way first time ever on FF and I will not go back.(severely traumatized).😜☘️☘️💚💚
I guess their rationale is that only the tournaments that they won count. o_O

tenor.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back