Fullback

Who ever scouted obngoli need to have a visit to the specsavers for glasses worst left-back since Jim kennedy
His sense of positioning is awful. He constantly panics. He can't pass a ball. In our house he is know officially named "wibbilly-wobbilly". He really could've cost is last night. We gonna need another left back, one that knows where left back is and how to play there.

I think people are being majorly harsh on him. How many games has he played for the club? He had a shit night, but I wouldn't write him off just yet. He actually almost set up a goal for Eddy in the later stages of the game. It could be a question of settling and adaptation. Big Elhamed looks like he's never not played for Celtic. So impressive. But different players adapt at different times. Or he's a donkey. Either way, we need to sign quality in that position regardless.

Might be wrong but i think we bought boli for his attacking side more than defending because we are mostly always on attack in the league anyway maybe took our eye off the ball n not considered his full game or lack of i dont no but we defo need another LB now HH

Dont like slaughterin players but he was fuckin terrible last night .Would rather play Hayes .
Ok P, good point,remember when Henke first came ,first game v hibs I think , lost to them ,he was terrible ,the reaction from the fans , the rest his history ,remember Lubo, fck sake an old man ,Lubo who ,the rest his history,,!why are we castigateing our players ? That’s a HUN trait ,things may not be perfect at the moment ,a lot of this is coming because some are believing the shite from crumbledome and their compatriots in the media/ press,that they are gonna win the title ,feckin crap ,have faith ,hh

Ok P, good point,remember when Henke first came ,first game v hibs I think , lost to them ,he was terrible ,the reaction from the fans , the rest his history ,remember Lubo, fck sake an old man ,Lubo who ,the rest his history,,!why are we castigateing our players ? That’s a HUN trait ,things may not be perfect at the moment ,a lot of this is coming because some are believing the shite from crumbledome and their compatriots in the media/ press,that they are gonna win the title ,feckin crap ,have faith ,hh
Maybe a bad night Ray but that was school boy stuff.Early days so hope he turns it around?☘

I remember a quote from an Austrian pundit saying that Boli took a month or so to fit in at Rapid Vienna and then he became one of their most important players: he's fast, strong and technically good.

He made a howler of a mistake on Wednesday and looked nervous afterwards. He also did a lot of good stuff that no one on here credited at all during the match discussions.

He might be a dud - there are bound to be one or two in the volume of signings Lenny has to make - but I'm willing to give him more time.

His sense of positioning is awful. He constantly panics. He can't pass a ball. In our house he is know officially named "wibbilly-wobbilly". He really could've cost is last night. We gonna need another left back, one that knows where left back is and how to play there.
He is Ballingoalie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back