Game changing information on the Ibrox ticket fiasco.

Fuck that! Utterly unacceptable for Celtic fans to be 'netted in' like we're in some sort of holding pen for animals. Are we really going to allow ourselves to be demeaned like that?

Celtic need to take charge of this situation pronto, no more reacting to Dodgy Dave's pathetic attempts to play to the gallery, time to get on the front foot with this. Tell him to ram his tickets right up his hoop and ban that mob's fans outright from Celtic Park for the foreseeable future.

Then sit back and enjoy watching a stadium filled entirely by frothing Sevvies go into meltdown when our bhoys turn them over in their own backyard!

go get them TGs! 29th could be the endgame for them when their bile is exposed tae the world,ma worry is our casualties, i'm a disabled pensioner noo mate, but i had many away days at the filthdome when i was younger, like i said earlier, i'm torn, because there was nothing better than giving them our songs and a right good GIRFUY! Hail Hail TGs.

My main worry is for the safety of our support especially my oldest grandson Kieran. His mum who is a ST holder at Parkhead is bricking it as well. If he gets the chance he will be there.
I'd be tempted to lock him in, TJ.......but the young are strongwilled and determined.

That's why I think the board should take it out of our hands.

It's a shame, because our memories are formed by games like this; however - a memory lost may well be another life saved.

go get them TGs! 29th could be the endgame for them when their bile is exposed tae the world,ma worry is our casualties, i'm a disabled pensioner noo mate, but i had many away days at the filthdome when i was younger, like i said earlier, i'm torn, because there was nothing better than giving them our songs and a right good GIRFUY! Hail Hail TGs.
Again Michael get it mucker...but our casualties have been over decades to that filth. Me for one no danger in goin to that snakepit! Horrible uneducated people! HH

So they can cage us like animals whilst portraying to the world and its dug that its Celtic fans throwing shit. WTF is wrong with Police Scotland?

Disturbing and sickening.

They are one step away from branding us like hilter did with the jews.

Fucking sick bastards. ???

I think this is a great idea - cages at Ibrokes ! Can we pay to go in and see the wild animals in their natural habitat ? Will we be allowed in at feeding time ? Will we be able to take photies of the big orange-clad males and the even larger female of the species as they happily indulge in their primordial ''bouncy-bouncy mating routine ?

Last edited:
Night all pisses me off the 'Ooh we might get hit with something mob' see the next time your singing about a volunteer at Celtic park just think about it.........
Take care, my friend and sleep well

I admire your conviction, but there's a massive difference between fighting for the right to farm your own land and a football match, TGS.

Keep the passion and the rage, but my only fears are for your safety due to a decision that should never have been made in the first place.

This one's on squinty and his never-ending need to appease the slabbering horde.

Absolutely get it Michael but it's about more than that, it's about not being bullied by thugs.
And where does it stop? Naw feck that mate l have every right to go support my team without the threat of being maimed as does every other fan. Fuck that shower of fascist bastards. HH

How you feeling about bring netted in and being a sitting duck Galway?

Whilst they potray you as an animal and our club having a support that so badly cant be trusted not to throw anything that they have to be caged because that is the propaganda your handing them in a big bow whilst the rain down all sorts of pish on you.

admire your courage TGs and the many brave likeminded Celtic fans, to go there,prepared to die if need be,i was going to say for a football match,but that trivialises the occassion, we know symbolically it is way more than that,the courage and bravery of 800 brave souls facing down the orc hordes,would, i believe, inspire our players to dish out another humping, kettling, netting, kettling, depending on their orc stewards, their police brothers, i'm afraid their will be only one outcome, blood, knees, up to, sacrifice, martyrs jist sayin Hail Hail YNWA!

Night all pisses me off the 'Ooh we might get hit with something mob' see the next time your singing about a volunteer at Celtic park just think about it.........

Im not sure i follow but can hazard a guess.

This is not about bottling it.

Sometimes taking a step back you can see how they are trying to portray our club and our fans

Sometimes its about using your loaf.

I have never backed out of a scrap in my life nor have i nor would i ever take a second prize. Thats no boast its fact and i have scrapped plenty and sent plenty to hospital.

That doesn’t make me tough or hard it makes me a fuqin animal who can’t switch off once started.

Do not presume Galway that you know fellow posters or tar us wi a shitebag brush.

Especially not when those very posters have no wish to see you hurt or fucked up.

If i interpreted your comment wrong then forget this post as it would not stand.

HH pal ☘️

When have our people never giving sacrifice.?
Sorry Michael we can't, not go to that shitpit to me that would be abdication for everything we are in this backwater, feckin Go 'tic for me! HH

Back