General Chat

All day long babe.

Slightly perturbed at my mate deadner. Mibee he wants to look after me, aw shucks ?
Now now Maria, i know you're tryin to portray a tough exterior, when in actual fact you're a big softy. Tell the truth, that woman shook ye up a wee bit. You're among friends now Maria....... Don't be shy!

She probs turned up for her work with soiled knickers pal.

She wasnt at the school today go figure. ?

East end. Like a gie a fuck. ?

Next time yer on the lookout for a new handbag love. Gies a shout and i’ll help ye out ??

She probs turned up for her work with soiled knickers pal.

She wasnt at the school today go figure. ?

East end. Like a gie a fuck. ?

Next time yer on the lookout for a new handbag love. Gies a shout and i’ll help ye out ??
Hahaha, fuck me, ye know me too well Maria. How'd ye know I was in the market for a handbag? Now I don't want any tacky oul shite, I want the real McCoy. What have ye got there? And I don't want the one ye stole aff that poor woman yesterday!

Hahaha, fuck me, ye know me too well Maria. How'd ye know I was in the market for a handbag? Now I don't want any tacky oul shite, I want the real McCoy. What have ye got there? And I don't want the one ye stole aff that poor woman yesterday!

She’s fae the east end so hers is snide.

Me n mines are aw the real deal pal.

But i know yer a roy cropper man so ye’ll get shopper in the counties pal.

?

Waiting to see how long it takes yer retort this time sweetcheeks. I reckon im in front

Oh really he’s a character in coronation street who has a smelted hairdo, wears an anorak and carries a grannys shopping bag. “The shopper” oh an wiz married to a bloke.

How you like them plums pal. ?

For fuck sake Maria, I told you all that in confidence and you go and mouth it all over the place. Cover blown! Fuckin ragin!

Telt smelt. You wanted to bite the title. It bites back pal grrrr ??

Oh you do know that people on here now think you have been pm n me telling me stuff.

Thats how rumours start my irish friend.

Still all good in ma hood.

Back