General Chat

John Barnes, widely regarded as a shite manager and laughing stock....
P W D L Pts
20 13 2 5 41 (sacked)

Compare record to Steven Gerrard

P W D L Pts
22 12 6 4 42
There's a separate board for football related matters, Boab!

Don't be spouting that football nonsense in general chat.

On the other hand, it highlights how absolutely mediocre slippy really is, so you are forgiven.

Bhoys and Ghirls, the general chat on this site is very interesting. Some great points of view and some great laughs.
A bit disappointed regarding Scottish Independence. What has that got to do with football or Celtic?
However, back to the football... Who exactly is responsible for bringing players into the club???
Six days left in the transfer market. Is Brendan playing a part? Is Brendan working his ticket for leaving in the summer? Is Peter, the real football guru, who says who and what? Is there a divide between Brendan and Peter? and finally What part does Dermot play?
Comments from Brendan over the last few days, just don’t seem right!
As a season ticket holder, I am a bit perturbed to say the least and a bit bemused at lack of activity on the CB and FB fronts.....
There is promise on the 3 young players brought in, even although 2 of which are Loanees and have started well!
COYBG let’s hear from Brendan, Peter and Dermot. What in fact is going on?

See if scottish independence matters to a Celtic fan on here thats good enough for me and should be for any celtic fan.

We stand by our own so if it matters to the op then it fuckin matters to me that its relevant.

I cant stand twats like you trying to censor folk

If you dont like dont read.

Bhoys and Ghirls, the general chat on this site is very interesting. Some great points of view and some great laughs.
A bit disappointed regarding Scottish Independence. What has that got to do with football or Celtic?
However, back to the football... Who exactly is responsible for bringing players into the club???
Six days left in the transfer market. Is Brendan playing a part? Is Brendan working his ticket for leaving in the summer? Is Peter, the real football guru, who says who and what? Is there a divide between Brendan and Peter? and finally What part does Dermot play?
Comments from Brendan over the last few days, just don’t seem right!
As a season ticket holder, I am a bit perturbed to say the least and a bit bemused at lack of activity on the CB and FB fronts.....
There is promise on the 3 young players brought in, even although 2 of which are Loanees and have started well!
COYBG let’s hear from Brendan, Peter and Dermot. What in fact is going on?

Hark at you back to the football or just floating smsm deflections

No one on this site reads their rags we see through them.

Found it strange that you wish to discuss such negative smsm propaganda.

Ah mean lets really get back to the football chump.

Magnificent display wednesday. Some great talent on the pitch. Top of the table. Game in hand. Our new bhoys have answered more questions and validates who brought them in.

So really wtf is your point. Sevvie chaser

Last edited by a moderator:
JFan can I ask you best memory of Celtic?? Or what you love about the club? How long you been a supporter??..don't get offended by the question, I think you need to remind yourself Of your love. You've posted 20 messages on the noise. Think most of them are negative. The board, the players, the bloggers and now the actual site itself have had it of you. You come on. Drop a shit post and then go off again. Just saying....cheer up ?????

Every single one. He’s a sneaky wee plant that may push up little pee the beds here in there Lubo to create negative feelings between the support and the club.

If he was genuine and was constructive why has every single thing been negative with the same angle.

He’s no a Jfan he’s jist a fanny

HiLubo,
Let me answer some of your questions.
I became a Celtic supporter in 1965 when My father took me to the Celtic v Dunfermline Scottish Cup Final at the old Hampden a great day for me. I was 14.
Then in 1967 we all know that year, my best games were Dukla Prague at home we won 3-1 in the semi final. Then I attended the European Cup final in the Estádio Nacional in Lisbon age 16 with my father and uncle.
The era of the late great Jock Stein when Managers were Managers and they did there job.
Yes there has been many a great game attended but I did not become a season ticket holder until the Martin O’Neill term.
Unlike you, the real Lubo was my passion having previously wanting to be Jimmy Johnston.
I have always been a Celtic fan but I admit to watching other Scottish clubs when unable to visit Celtic Park (Parkhead)
I attended a number of Kilmarnock games when Tommy Burns was the Manager. I loved Tommy, a great Celtic man.
Over the last few years, I admit to being lost regarding the football ethics when it comes to football transfers and it is a gripe in my throat that my club cannot spend decent money on experienced players.
Call me negative as much as you wish but my heart is with Celtic and I get a little disgruntled when we do not move forward when in a position to do so.
So Lubo, please don’t question me about being a Celtic Fan.....

A dont believe you

HiLubo,
Let me answer some of your questions.
I became a Celtic supporter in 1965 when My father took me to the Celtic v Dunfermline Scottish Cup Final at the old Hampden a great day for me. I was 14.
Then in 1967 we all know that year, my best games were Dukla Prague at home we won 3-1 in the semi final. Then I attended the European Cup final in the Estádio Nacional in Lisbon age 16 with my father and uncle.
The era of the late great Jock Stein when Managers were Managers and they did there job.
Yes there has been many a great game attended but I did not become a season ticket holder until the Martin O’Neill term.
Unlike you, the real Lubo was my passion having previously wanting to be Jimmy Johnston.
I have always been a Celtic fan but I admit to watching other Scottish clubs when unable to visit Celtic Park (Parkhead)
I attended a number of Kilmarnock games when Tommy Burns was the Manager. I loved Tommy, a great Celtic man.
Over the last few years, I admit to being lost regarding the football ethics when it comes to football transfers and it is a gripe in my throat that my club cannot spend decent money on experienced players.
Call me negative as much as you wish but my heart is with Celtic and I get a little disgruntled when we do not move forward when in a position to do so.
So Lubo, please don’t question me about being a Celtic Fan.....

How no when your calling out other peoples threads.

Arrogant

We won't find out JFans opinion until he starts a new thread. When people start threads they do it to ask questions. They get involved in the debate they have started.
JFan doesn't get involved with anyone's thread. He barely gets involved in his own. He posts an opening post, all negative, then he leaves the thread....I don't get it. It's like dropping a wee bomb and fucking off.

We won't find out JFans opinion until he starts a new thread. When people start threads they do it to ask questions. They get involved in the debate they have started.
JFan doesn't get involved with anyone's thread. He barely gets involved in his own. He posts an opening post, all negative, then he leaves the thread....I don't get it. It's like dropping a wee bomb and fucking off.

Some folk are just controlling bastarts. HH Lubo

He’s never a Celtic fan. Am telling yeez. He is a hun oops did a say HUN a did didn’t i just say HUN

Back