General Election called now it’s a Postal Vote Rush for Cluj-bound Bhoys

I've witnessed "fathers" trying to sell their young daughters for sex. The police allow the Romanians to hang around in crowds on street corners. If there is more than 3 people the law calls it a "mob" and move you on. But the police allow them as they call it their "culture". Facts pal.
Aye yer fkn rite stevie you and yer mates try hanging aboot corners 15 handed see whit your local constabulary dae aboot it it’s a very very scary place mate especially at nite it’ll be fuckin busy up there the nite 🎃👻👻😷😷😷

She's a poisonous bitch who's trying to tell everyone that an independent Scotland would be part of the EU😂

An independent Scotland would be able to apply for EU membership like any other state on the continent of Europe that meets the criteria. Scotland already meets every single criteria for membership.

Your argument will be: 'But Spain will veto it'. This is a nonsense. A nonsense that has been disproved by Spain. There is no precedent in the history of the EU for a member state denying another state that meets the full criteria of membership. Only fuckwitted Brexiteer Unionists and British nationalists say differently.

I've witnessed "fathers" trying to sell their young daughters for sex. The police allow the Romanians to hang around in crowds on street corners. If there is more than 3 people the law calls it a "mob" and move you on. But the police allow them as they call it their "culture". Facts pal.

What a load of shite. What a load of poisonous racist shite. Fuck off to Ibrox.

@Winning Captains Bolingoli - I'd kill this thread if I was you, mate. I'm not a grass, but you know a thread on a football forum has lost all perspective when members are committing hate crimes. It does sound like something you'd get on Follow Follow now. I'm done on this thread As soon as people start sounding like Nick Griffin or Nigel Farage, I have to take leave.

An independent Scotland would be able to apply for EU membership like any other state on the continent of Europe that meets the criteria. Scotland already meets every single criteria for membership.

Your argument will be: 'But Spain will veto it'. This is a nonsense. A nonsense that has been disproved by Spain. There is no precedent in the history of the EU for a member state denying another state that meets the full criteria of membership. Only fuckwitted Brexiteer Unionists and British nationalists say differently.
That would be me then(Brexiteer). Please tell me the criteria we meet as i understand any country wanting to join the EU must have a track record of finances as an independent country for a set amount of years/time. Next you dismiss any country and in this case Spain having the power to stop an applicant from joining. Is this not the case? Please expand?
HH🍀

@Winning Captains Bolingoli - I'd kill this thread if I was you, mate. I'm not a grass, but you know a thread on a football forum has lost all perspective when members are committing hate crimes. It does sound like something you'd get on Follow Follow now. I'm done on this thread As soon as people start sounding like Nick Griffin or Nigel Farage, I have to take leave.
And your comment to Stevie showed so much perspective! But I'd agree keep politics away from a football forum, because some people can't handle a different opinion and become offensive. No need for it.

That would be me then(Brexiteer). Please tell me the criteria we meet as i understand any country wanting to join the EU must have a track record of finances as an independent country for a set amount of years/time. Next you dismiss any country and in this case Spain having the power to stop an applicant from joining. Is this not the case? Please expand?
HH🍀

I don't usually wrestle with chimney sweeps. And I can tolerate Brexiteers, my deeply disturbed 'born-again' Tory-voting, Trump-loving neighbour is one, but I tend to smack racists around rather than converse with them. Just the way I was brought up.

But I'll be pretend civil. And answer your ill-educated questions. Firstly, Scotland meets the necessary criteria - namely the EU acquis - for membership. That's the fiscal and bureaucratic capabilities to join the European Single Market, the Common Agricultural Policy, the Common Foreign and Security Policy and, finally, the Customs Union. Nobody says Scotland doesn't ALREADY meet the required capabilities to be contributory members, which is the wording in EU acquis, for those areas. This means Scotland can apply for EU membership. This would then lead to a period of negotiation - these negotiations would be to determine Scotland's fiscal contribution to the EU, matters relating to Schengen and the Eurozone.

Can Spain technically veto Scotland's membership of the EU? Yes, they could, but they won't. And its most senior diplomats have said that they won't. In fact, here is the most senior diplomat saying they won't:

Now, I know Brexiteers don't live in the real world, but rather in a world where the only person who tells the truth is Nigel Farage or Jacob Rees-Mogg, but he explains rather eloquently above why an independent Scotland wouldn't be vetoed by Spain for membership and wouldn't be in a 'queue', which is another absurdity the Brexiteers and BritNats like to throw around. Membership of the EU relies on meeting criteria and acquiescence to pre-existing treaties and acquis - Scotland meets every single aspect of this, with other areas to be negotiated, as they are with any state that applies for membership.

Now, I cannae wait until yin o these Romanians comes and steals yer house and yer wife. I'm voting for that at the next election.

Go crawl back under the rock you came from ya nugget😂

Yeah, like all shit-for-brains racists, when met with an educated person who knows what they're talking about, suddenly you have to come to the self-realisation that you're a dumb cunt. That's why you hate 'Romanians' and, I'd bet my left bollock, anyone else who isn't white and 'British', as you'd have it.

But great come back to my points destroying your own Brexit-infused, Tory-born nonsense. Great comeback. Phone up whoever the fuck currently leads the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party and give them that one o_Oo_Oo_O

The real shame of it is, is that between a significant majority of the politically-motivated Celtic support and other similarly-minded folk, there is a real potential for a new party to emerge who can buck/fuck the establishment parties.

Like The Verdict, I was a lifelong, card carrying Labour Party member, but I couldn't support a party of war criminals or those who stood shoulder-to-shoulder to undermine independence.

I'm pretty sure that there are a few hundred thousand like me who would welcome a new alternative and that don't want to be affiliated to a one-issue, populist party like the Nats.

The real shame of it is, is that between a significant majority of the politically-motivated Celtic support and other similarly-minded folk, there is a real potential for a new party to emerge who can buck/fuck the establishment parties.

Like The Verdict, I was a lifelong, card carrying Labour Party member, but I couldn't support a party of war criminals or those who stood shoulder-to-shoulder to undermine independence.

I'm pretty sure that there are a few hundred thousand like me who would welcome a new alternative and that don't want to be affiliated to a one-issue, populist party like the Nats.

In what way are the SNP a 'one-issue populist party'? Did you miss the last 12 years of them being in government in Holyrood and getting elected at every election with bigger vote shares? They have enacted policies on a wide range of issues that have nothing to do with independence. In fact, many members feel like they're far too committed to opposing Brexit and, more generally, governing in a devolved system at the expense of independence. They're also not a populist party. Social democratic. If they were a populist party, they'd be talking nonsense about Romanians selling their babies or English people stealing your wife, job and hospital bed.

Last edited:

Let's call it "the im sick of this political shit party"

I want to be minister for cats.

You're talking about a party who, when it came to the independence referendum in 2014, published a white paper on independence that actually managed to advocate Scotland NOT being independent, with them advocating a currency Union with the Bank of England. You can't be fiscally tied to a foreign country and claim to be independent - you're literally dependent on England in that scenario in fiscal terms. And that's your budget and taxes. It would've been independence in name only. The only scenario for genuine independence was/is a Scottish currency independent of the pound.

The SNP are the opposite of populists - they're overly-cautious, have a top-down structure and are far too calculated in their actions. I'd like a bit more populism, on the question of independence, from them.

In what way are the SNP a 'one-issue populist party'? Did you miss the last 12 years of them being in government in Holyrood and getting elected at every election with bigger vote shares? They have enacted policies on a wide range of issues that have nothing to do with independence. In fact, many members feel like they're far too committed to opposing Brexit and, more generally, governing in a devolved system at the expense of independence. They're also not a populist party. Social democratic. If they were a populist party, they'd be talking nonsense about Romanians selling their babies or English people stealing your wife, job and hospital bed.
Sam, with all due respect, who you choose to vote for and who you choose to represent you is your democratic right. Your opinion is an entitlement and you are entitled to it. I'll reserve the right to my own opinion on the matter and my experience is that they are a populist party due to the whoreish way they hawk themselves to the significant majority of the population in order to get votes.

I'm not averse to all of their policies or representatives, but they are not fully representative of my political values and I don't need any lessons on how to make my own mind up.

I posted a personal account and a personal opinion. I am not attempting to educate or dissuade people from voting however they choose to and I would expect the same courtesy in return.

Sam, with all due respect, who you choose to vote for and who you choose to represent you is your democratic right. Your opinion is an entitlement and you are entitled to it. I'll reserve the right to my own opinion on the matter and my experience is that they are a populist party due to the whoreish way they hawk themselves to the significant majority of the population in order to get votes.

I'm not averse to all of their policies or representatives, but they are not fully representative of my political values and I don't need any lessons on how to make my own mind up.

I posted a personal account and a personal opinion. I am not attempting to educate or dissuade people from voting however they choose to and I would expect the same courtesy in return.

Aye, all very good, but, as I simply asked in my comment, in what way are the SNP a 'one-issue populist party'? I don't really care how you vote. It's just that the SNP aren't a 'one-issue populist party'. There is still such a thing as facts in this world. They're hanging on, by a rope over an abyss.

Aye, all very good, but, as I simply asked in my comment, in what way are the SNP a 'one-issue populist party'? I don't really care how you vote. It's just that the SNP aren't a 'one-issue populist party'. There is still such a thing as facts in this world. They're hanging on, by a rope over an abyss.
And as I explained, in my opinion, they are a one-issue populist party based on a dependence on appealling to a core of the electorate who aspire to independence.

I want independence too, Sam, but I want independence with a clear political model in place to accommodate Scotland post-independence!

There is nothing currently in place which would be remotely transferable post-independence, including the Nats political manifesto.

Everything changes in a Scottish Republic........absolutely everything from political boundaries and public services in local government right through to how we finance the whole thing.

Absolutely everything changes!

They are a one-issue populist party based on the basic premise that all other parts of their manifesto become irrelevant post-independence!

I'm going to apologise, Sam, as I didn't actually make that point in the first post about being a 'one-issue populist party'.

It's a personal opinion which might have no basis in fact, but it is how I feel on the subject and I don't see any way in which the current manifesto can be applied in the aftermath of independence.

To be fair, it is a problem which is apparent throughout all of the major political parties, as none of them even want to consider the prospect of an independent Scotland.

Back