George Galloway

Don’t get it ? land stealing cunts end off if you wake up the morra and I say your garden is polish and there’s fuck all you can do about it
Aye yer right of course.... the brits and Northern Ireland.... Gibraltar.... Falklands.... every bit of land stolen by the whites from the native Americans all wrong the same the world over... those that can take from those that can’t. I’m sick of it all

Aye yer right of course.... the brits and Northern Ireland.... Gibraltar.... Falklands.... every bit of land stolen by the whites from the native Americans all wrong the same the world over... those that can take from those that can’t. I’m sick of it all
That’s correct who’s got more money more friends definitely no the the palastinian people shout loud fling cash can you here me

TBH I watched the game and there are the odd few Israeli flags shown. I think historically Spurs and Arsenal has and still have a large Jewish following both being north London clubs and areas where there used to be large Jewish communities. I have friends who are spurs fans and used to chant “ we are the yid army “. No Jewish supporters were offended and joined in the chant. Political correctness has dictated they are being racist and they can no longer call themselves the yid army in case they offend someone. It seems that some of the support now show a flag with a Star of David as a protest about that and not as a political statement or a support for the state of Israel. Clearly mr Galloway has not a clue about spurs supporters so has interpreted the flag in his usual uneducated way
So it’s alright to have one or two ??. Don’t get it do it’s sll right to have one or two murders ,child abusers, cool least I know now one or two is ok

So it’s alright to have one or two ??. Don’t get it do it’s sll right to have one or two murders ,child abusers, cool least I know now one or two is ok
Not quite sure what you mean what has flying an Israeli flag got to do with murder and child abuse. Flags of all nations are flown at football grounds I don’t have an issue with any of them.
The Green Brigade flying the Palestinian flag doesn’t bother me, and if we’re talking about abuse, sorry but Arab nations are not known for their human rights and I would say FGM is child abuse.
We have an Israeli wearing a Celtic shirt and he’s not the first Israeli to do so. Would it be wrong if a Jewish Celtic supporter waved an Israeli flag to show him support. If Palestinian flags are welcome so should the flag of Israel be welcome.
Or maybe we should ban any Israeli from playing fir our club if they’re not welcome.
Not everyone waving the Israeli flag is a Zionist maybe just a Jew being proud of the Star of David

Not quite sure what you mean what has flying an Israeli flag got to do with murder and child abuse. Flags of all nations are flown at football grounds I don’t have an issue with any of them.
The Green Brigade flying the Palestinian flag doesn’t bother me, and if we’re talking about abuse, sorry but Arab nations are not known for their human rights and I would say FGM is child abuse.
We have an Israeli wearing a Celtic shirt and he’s not the first Israeli to do so. Would it be wrong if a Jewish Celtic supporter waved an Israeli flag to show him support. If Palestinian flags are welcome so should the flag of Israel be welcome.
Or maybe we should ban any Israeli from playing fir our club if they’re not welcome.
Not everyone waving the Israeli flag is a Zionist maybe just a Jew being proud of the Star of David
?? Same way every cunt waving a tri colour not a ira supporting cunt

Members online

Latest posts

Back