George Galloway

Zion is a biblical term for the promised land for the promised people

it was fulfilled by christ accordinging to disciples and apostles

the kingdom of god is here

the mystical city of god Zion is here.

the pharisees were condemned by christ for twisting the Torah to suit a man made agenda which promoted a Jerusalem on earth where the chosen people of god would rule of the unchosen people.

christ and the apostles condemned that

it became a stumbling block for the jews who did not convert

they await the messiah still

their messiah will make Jerusalem the power capital of the world and all non zionists will be slaves

it was also called foolishness to the gentiles or the greeks mainly at the time.

they could not follow a god who wasn't giving them power to subdue enemies either

which created the Zion on earth theory which the jews are awaiting versus the kingdom of heaven on earth the heavenly Jerusalem of christ which he created called the church.

even before the death of st John the last apostle

heresy was rife

John wrote about the heavenly banquet describing the mass and its role between heaven and earth the lifting of the veil

but he wrote it in exile on Patmos its called the book of revelations

needs translate by trained churchmen as its written in poetic style

the spirit reveals the mass right through that book

Zion is the heavenly city within the kingdom of god

the holy of holies with the holy kingdom

the womb of the blessed virgin is the mystical city of god the place were christ was formed with his members the saints

Mary is the heavenly fulfilment of the city of god the heavenly Zion the true Jerusalem from the root of Jesse of the stock of judah

open to all not just jews but through baptism and the lifting of the original sin.

the Zion of zionism is the city of man

its built by men who reject god who claim they are god just like lucifer

its a luciferian conspiracy theory and you can read all about it in book by saint Augustine back in 400's

long before any term antisemitic was created by nazi types

its also traceable to against all heresies and lots of early church fathers.

st paul even describes a group of people who claim they are jews but in fact are the synagogue of satan

and that's in bible

so technically st Paul a convert from pharisee judaism to Catholic Church must be an anti semite

despite being once a very powerful jew.

jews who claim to be jews but are the synagogue of satan will try to rebuild the third temple of worship which christ outlawed by his sacrifice on the cross creating the new covenant, removing authority from hebraic judaism which required a temple.

without a temple the jews have a new religion of rabbis but they await their messiah who will crush all gentiles under their control

they are the people gentiles are the cattle

and that's in their book the talmud apparently

now I don't know either way

but I trust the church

for the church has an enemy and its called zionism the city of man which is the masonic heresy of WATP

I love reading you talk old school TET.

When i looked into the masons and past the Scottish Rite of Shite it took me to Egypt and the Sun God Ra?

What can you tell me on that?

I share some communistic views. Like the world should be fair for all.
its not really fair for all under communism

just ask the people who wee terrified of the KGB living in abject poverty

sounds nice

evil in practical world

its not really fair for all under communism

just ask the people who wee terrified of the KGB living in abject poverty

sounds nice

evil in practical world

Yeah it would take saints to administer it for man constantly talks a good show but lets man down.

I love reading you talk old school TET.

When i looked into the masons and past the Scottish Rite of Shite it took me to Egypt and the Sun God Ra?

What can you tell me on that?
not much

tbh

I know masons have roots allegedly in the gnostic heresy of early christianity which melded greek Hermes trismegistus with Babylonian deities and Persian deities and Egyptian deities

al kemet

I heard meant out of Egypt or the land of darkness

and term alchemy is connected with the mystical teachings of Kabbalah which have merging of the ancient Babylonian mystery religions similar to Mithraism

Anyway my knowledge on area is limited as its hard to trust sources

but basically the theory goes something like this

from sons of Cain came all the crafts inspired by satan including metal wood and witch crafting

magic came into world through Hermes trismegstus is greek myth a similar dude in Egypt myth and similar again in the Babylonian culture

alchemy -out of Egypt - out of dark lands

or something to that effect

the bible has many mystical references to out of Egypt being escape from slavery

the hebrews got freedom out of Egypt under Moses
the Egyptians

america has lot of Egyptian symbology
British zionism has great interest in hieroglyph
Eveen napoleon and hitler in their occult stuff had deep interest in the Egyptian mystery religions

Babylonian mystery religions
Egyptian mystery religions
greek mystery religions

All inspired by a bloke who sounds like the devil, the master hunter, the pan type figure of nature, the asherah poles of ancient Palestine,

the connection with mystery religions being the similarity
some claim the cult of the invincible sun of the roman legions sol Invictus involved mystery religion practises like secret handshakes

sol invinctus members worshiped in mythraic temples

interesting coincidence bank of England is allegedly built like temple on the site of ancient roman Mythras style temple facing saint Pauls down the road.

from Simon Magus the magician in bible to Marcion of the gnostics down through Dead Sea scroll gnostic writings to the knights templar recovery of under the temple stuff in Jerusalem to the rosicrucians in Venice

to the calvinists of Hamburg Antwerp and holland

to the knightstemplar connections in city of London

to the calvinist 33rd degree Scottish rites

to the many splinter of zionistic vice in its arch societies like illuminate and the skull and bones pirates the merchant bankers funded piracy, the knights templar apparently flew skull bones at sea.

the east India company flag

the creation of American colonies

the Boston tea party

against east India ship

end of revolution war the east India company flag became the flag of United States of america

All red white and blue flag countries have connection with zionist agenda

holland first them uk then France and then america then australia

the same colours of the dutch and British east India companys

All with WATP red v blue politics

All allegedly run by zionist conspirator and members of secret societies like the bilderberg group

rife with pedophilia allegations that get no where

but lets blame celtic instead.

zionism v the church the true heavenly Zion

Last edited:
not much

tbh

I know masons have roots allegedly in the gnostic heresy of early christianity which melded greek Hermes trismegistus with Babylonian deities and Persian deities and Egyptian deities

al kemet

I heard meant out of Egypt or the land of darkness

and term alchemy is connected with the mystical teachings of Kabbalah which have merging of the ancient Babylonian mystery religions similar to Mithraism

Anyway my knowledge on area is limited as its hard to trust sources

but basically the theory goes something like this

from sons of Cain came all the crafts inspired by satan including metal wood and witch crafting

magic came into world through Hermes trismegstus is greek myth a similar dude in Egypt myth and similar again in the Babylonian culture

alchemy -out of Egypt - out of dark lands

or something to that effect

the bible has many mystical references to out of Egypt being escape from slavery

the hebrews got freedom out of Egypt under Moses
the Egyptians

america has lot of Egyptian symbology
British zionism has great interest in hieroglyph
ecen napoleon and hitler in their occult stuff had deep interest in the Egyptian mystery religions

Babylonian mystery religions
Egyptian mystery religions
greek mystery religions

All inspired by a bloke who sounds like the devil, the master hunter, the pan type figure of nature, the asherah poles of ancient Palestine,

the connection with mystery religions being the similarity
some claim the cult of the invincible son of the roman legions sol Invictus involved mystery religion practises like secret handshakes

sol invinctus members worshiped in mythic temples

interesting coincidence bank of England is allegedly built like temple on the site of ancient roman Mythras temple facing saint Pauls down the road.

from macron of the gnostics down through Dead Sea scroll gnostic writings to the knights templar recovery of under the temple stuff in Jerusalem to the rosicrucians in Venice

to the calvinists of Hamburg Antwerp and holland

to the knightstemplar connections in city of London

to the calvinist 33rd degree Scottish rites

to the many splinter of zionistic vice in its arch societies like illuminate and the skull and bones pirates the merchant bankers funded piracy, the knights templar apparently flew skull bones at sea.

the east India company flag

the creation of American colonies

the Boston tea party

aainsteast India ship

end of revolution war the east India company flag became the flag of United States of america

All red white and blue flag countries have connection with zionist agenda

holland first them uk then France and then america then australia

the same colours of the dutch and British east India companys

All with WATP red v blue politics

All allegedly run by zionist conspirator and members of secret societies like the bilderberg group

rife with pedophilia allegations that get no where

but lets blame celtic instead.

zionism v the church the true heavenly Zion

I have seen a masonic bible from 1930’s America and it had a section in it about the dark arts. They really believe this shit.

Full of symbology too.

They never let anyone see their books.

Apparantly someone had died and in the house clearance the contractor knew what he had stumbled across, he was a university professor and could actually decipher some of the symbology.

There was mention of the sun god RA and turning away from the light.

Also a section in it for which to place a visiting brethren’s details in it. Which had to be requested discussed then agreed.

Blacks were excluded from visiting white masonic lodges but they had their own lodge.

Jayzee is a fln mason.

Why would a black person want to be part of an organisation that doesnt give them the rights of white brethren?

Or they used to selling out Rosa Parks.

I thought I was long winded and reading my stuff bored you :p

No a million questions in one post is hard to keep track off.

And i never said you bored me i said not a chance was i reading all that trying not to forget a single question when i felt i had answered anything relative as substantially as i could prior to your book coming out ?

No a million questions in one post is hard to keep track off.

And i never said you bored me i said not a chance was i reading all that trying not to forget a single question when i felt i had answered anything relative as substantially as i could prior to your book coming out ?
well I prefer being your pal

:p

Back