Gerrard

Fuck Gerrard, the queen, Nacho Novo, Robert Carlisle, gordon ramsay, mari pellow,billy wright and any other vile cunt who supports them
Ach, you've just gave the cast list away for 'I'm a Z-list celebrity, get me the fuck oot o' here', Docco!!!

Cannae wait till they're all fighting among themselves to get a chance at chewing a kangaroo's balls (it'll make a nice change fae having to chew their own.........aye, and that includes you dizzy lizzie).

Fuck Gerrard, the queen, Nacho Novo, Robert Carlisle, gordon ramsay, mari pellow,billy wright and any other vile cunt who supports them

First thing I thought when I saw this picture was that cunt looks like Billy Wright. All he's missing is the goatee beard and the 7 implants.

Ryan-Kent-700x367.jpg

So if the scum don't get a result, the mib has tae apologise,ffs, we've got collum oan sunday!!!!
Thought the refs decision was final and they are immune from having to speak out and justify their decision evenif wrong, so if the ref can come out and talk why the silence regards Beatons performance when Brown Ralston and Christie were assualted by one player on a rampage.

Oh the huns are raging today, even in the miserable weather you could spot a Celtic fan a mile away laughing & smiling 😃 Huns head down hood up trying not tae be noticed. Rubbing their noses in it is fun, Imagine your manager coming out & admitting the pressure got to his team, pressures on for Sunday this is the Cup Slippy wants to win & the pressures got to his team already, do or die game on the 29th of this month pressures on the Scouse Cunt.

Oh the huns are raging today, even in the miserable weather you could spot a Celtic fan a mile away laughing & smiling 😃 Huns head down hood up trying not tae be noticed. Rubbing their noses in it is fun, Imagine your manager coming out & admitting the pressure got to his team, pressures on for Sunday this is the Cup Slippy wants to win & the pressures got to his team already, do or die game on the 29th of this month pressures on the Scouse Cunt.
Watching sportscene is this DF's lost son.
Untitled.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back