Gerrard

First thing I thought when I saw this picture was that cunt looks like Billy Wright. All he's missing is the goatee beard and the 7 implants.

Ryan-Kent-700x367.jpg
Has anyone ever explained what " we ara peepul" means? Are they celebrating the fact that they have learned more than one person makes people? Utter nonesense and cringing logo😂

Got an email from my cousin down in Aintree (Toffees supporter), the local phone-in down that way are trying to link slippy wie that joab.

They are not having it in any way, shape or form due to his playing career and also because he's proven nothing with a team that outspent Celtic last season and every other team's combined spend by about 5/1!

His only shout at a post down there is in the shuffle that begins once Everton, Watford, Arsenal start appointing.

Tbh buddy i don't fear anybody against us. We're feckin good😁
Celtic are a better side than sometimes even we give them credit for, Stevie.

With the exception of Cluj and Livi, the team haven't done much wrong and look strong in every position (with depth there too). I'd still like another quality striker to cover for/play alongside Eddy, but it looks like Griff is getting his eye back in a bit and might just be a goal or two and a bit of confidence from being a big player again.

We might not be unbeatable, but we'll no get 5's and 7's fae anybody in Europe again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back