Gerrard

HH Steviebhoy hope they find the Screwdriver you lost 30 years ago when you were a bright spark ⚡️ and not as it seems Arthur’s wee Dartboard. Hope the Snips a success. can get you a boax of tablets that will stiffen your Ardour.
Just keep being you bud seriously it’s the good you do that makes a difference and you have made a difference. HH SB

HH 😂
Yer no sa bad yersel buddy. Hail Hail🍀

Celtic are a better side than sometimes even we give them credit for, Stevie.

With the exception of Cluj and Livi, the team haven't done much wrong and look strong in every position (with depth there too). I'd still like another quality striker to cover for/play alongside Eddy, but it looks like Griff is getting his eye back in a bit and might just be a goal or two and a bit of confidence from being a big player again.

We might not be unbeatable, but we'll no get 5's and 7's fae anybody in Europe again.

Would love to see young Jonathon Afolabi get some game time; infact there's a load of young lads bound to be raring to go and Afolabi, Karamoko and Oko-Flex are all better prospects than Morgan. Afolabi has a physical presence too; the lad's from Tallagh so he'll be no saftee

Would love to see young Jonathon Afolabi get some game time; infact there's a load of young lads bound to be raring to go and Afolabi, Karamoko and Oko-Flex are all better prospects than Morgan. Afolabi has a physical presence too; the lad's from Tallagh so he'll be no saftee
Kinda get the feeling that Morgan is getting a wee bit of 'shop window' time at the moment.

The boy has a fair bit of talent, but I don't think he's quite at the standard required. Maybe there's a bit too much at stake this season to gamble with the young lads, but if they're good enough then they're old enough and I would have no objection to any of those three or O'Connor getting a shout.

Back