Gerrard

The one thing I can safely say about this current team, is that they all play with a smile on their face and seem to enjoy being in each others company.

When you see the big man sprint 90-yards, then you realise that it means just as much to them as it does to us.

Can't forget either, that was also another top drawer save he made earlier in the game too....

The one thing I can safely say about this current team, is that they all play with a smile on their face and seem to enjoy being in each others company.

When you see the big man sprint 90-yards, then you realise that it means just as much to them as it does to us.

Can't forget either, that was also another top drawer save he made earlier in the game too....
Yep acknowledged that when at the game good reflex and concentration.

Celtic are a team united in a common cause. The current squad epitomise the Tommy Burns quote. Compare them to the likes of Man Utd's dysfuntional squad of individuals; collectively worth hundreds of millions.
Money can't buy what our Bhoys have.

Celtic are a team united in a common cause. The current squad epitomise the Tommy Burns quote. Compare them to theb likes of Man Utd's dysfuntional squad of individuals; collectively worth hundreds of millions.
Money can't buy what our Bhoys have.
Couldn't agree more, Mikus. Lads like Scotty Sinclair could have went to the press and badmouthed the club. Even big Olly in the Summer seemed more about his agent and the press than about the boy himself.

French Eddy could easy have tried to coerce a move and CalMac and Ajer might have had their heads turned with all of the snakewhispering.

That's a fine set of Bhoys and I'm proud to call them Celtic men

Last edited:
i have obtained an image from the Sevco trophy room.
Huns stating if they win the cup they win the league as they go into the (OF) confident and win. I think after the cup game we have two league games to their one we could go into the game 5 ahead and if we win go 8, to me its not about the cup at all, 8 points and its suitcases packed for dubai and only come back because we need to see out the title as they don’t give the medals out earlier.

Members online

Latest posts

Back