Ghirls.

Staunchie MacStaunchface's sister is just an arsehole!! The MIB let's sevco's Captain Angry off with just a booking while she raged in his face demanding bookings for Celtic players for absolutely nothing.

Ugly wee boot
They are reared to be Fugly. inside and out
Fucking glad they got beat
Well done the Ghirls
Enjoy the Summer
YNWA

The Jealousy and hatred ooooooozzzzzzing out of her disgusting mug. Must be terrible to be a bunnie these days. 😰🤮🤮
Obviously taking notes from her management and big brothers.
Anything to stop Celtic winning again assisted by the MIB.
Shameful decision from Munro.
Anyway wee Fran had the last laugh.... we never stop.👏👏

347238096_2033261167065954_5143295095750294608_n.jpg

I like Jacynta's corner kicks. Curling & dipping right into the postage stamp of the near post. It puts the defenders and goalie under a lot of pressure. I wouldn't mind our bhoys throwing the occasional one of these into the mix to keep our opponents on their toes.

COYGIG 🍀
I also like Jacynta's curling and dipping hair and stunning good looks cornersandset pieces.

I feel confident that Jacynta running at Joe Hart, or any player, or anyone else could possibly put the player/person under presssure and then there's the ba'.

Focus is an important part of the game , given Jacynta somehow has the ability to make everyone watching forget she even has the ball before you know it oofft.

The cameraman , MSM or Celtic TVs unique angle , sometimes she's just running and doesn't even have the ball thats brilliant to watch , a player of such beauty(ful skill) .

The beautiful game indeed.

Ok, ✋️ hands up, made up the bit about running without the ball but would be surprised if there's no such footage ( cameramen and women camera-women, and camera they/them people because we're all inclusive and Jacynta's included first.

I mean Daizen is Mr Duracell but tbh I still think Jacynta is much fitter than him, every time I see her I'm like
" wow! She is super fit".

I'm always too quick to judge,
had I explained properly that Eva Olid was just a Hearts fan at the time needing somewhere to crash, and both had just given me my fkn ba' back when i asked for it instead of the nutmegs and shoite, (it's signed by Henrick) to put things into context here, I would never, ever, even have considered the toe thingy mentioned earlier.

Certainly wouldn't have said to either "that's my ba' give it back or gtf " despite living in a 1 room flat at the time.

We live and we learn as they say
" I live therefore....I think"

I also like Jacynta's curling and dipping hair and stunning good looks cornersandset pieces.

I feel confident that Jacynta running at Joe Hart, or any player, or anyone else could possibly put the player/person under presssure and then there's the ba'.

Focus is an important part of the game , given Jacynta somehow has the ability to make everyone watching forget she even has the ball before you know it oofft.

The cameraman , MSM or Celtic TVs unique angle , sometimes she's just running and doesn't even have the ball thats brilliant to watch , a player of such beauty(ful skill) .

The beautiful game indeed.

Ok, ✋️ hands up, made up the bit about running without the ball but would be surprised if there's no such footage ( cameramen and women camera-women, and camera they/them people because we're all inclusive and Jacynta's included first.

I mean Daizen is Mr Duracell but tbh I still think Jacynta is much fitter than him, every time I see her I'm like
" wow! She is super fit".

I'm always too quick to judge,
had I explained properly that Eva Olid was just a Hearts fan at the time needing somewhere to crash, and both had just given me my fkn ba' back when i asked for it instead of the nutmegs and shoite, (it's signed by Henrick) to put things into context here, I would never, ever, even have considered the toe thingy mentioned earlier.

Certainly wouldn't have said to either "that's my ba' give it back or gtf " despite living in a 1 room flat at the time.

We live and we learn as they say
" I live therefore....I think"

You want to give her one, don't you?...

You want to give her one, don't you?...
Not at all imatim, one seems a bit miserly there's much more than one.....erm players in that team
🤚 ( ok you've got me bang to rights) , but I canny help it , it's those camera operators who keep focusing on her ( she's mighty talented) and when Jacynta's wearing the hoops the hoops have never looked so good 😅
( yes I'm biased) 😍

Members online

No members online now.

Back