Go it alone

The hurt on PCs face was evident, losing balmoral moreso hopefully in the not too distant future. The Royal family openly chose politics when they recently spoke with the ser pent Brown. Unwise choice, but they have a history of choosing the under developed. They define their future as we must.

Thanks Mik.
Had it first done in June 15th this year and out the very next day as it was going great... was almost running after five weeks, til a hellish pain started suddenly on 20th.July.
I thought it had come right out of my leg at one point. It just completely seized shut and locked up immovably.
..and that was taking it canny as instructed for eight weeks.

Was rushed back in and they re-opened it next morning ...that was it for next 4 weeks in Ninewells.

Its not been healing very well and nearly 5 months later.

Was told having had it opened up for the second time in a few weeks. it will slow the second repair far more because the healing muscles and ligaments have been interrupted as they knitted into the first repair.
Likely it will go into a hiatus for some time until they click in again.
However, I think that's just started a couple of days ago but its a tenth of the speed of what the first op's was.
Missus and I had to give up our season tickets this year because we'd miss most of the games because of it.

If there's a spare couple of cup final tickets going and I was walking better I'd take them tho.
:)
HH mate..
Sorry to hear you had shity luck with it mate. Hope the healing speeds up and your pain free soon and back to your brake dancing best 👍😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back