Go or pushed ?

You will also learn the importance of paying taxes, the shame in cheating to win and basic legal concepts such as companies that go into liquidation do not continue.
these rules apply to the people

Peepo are recipients of special secret agreements that only apply to them.

everybody else is there to pay tax for them, thats their right

thats their fair

its humble and factual

Clubs dont die unless they are NOT Rangers

Every other club can and will die because they hate the truth and facts

If you point out the psychosis involved in their delusional contradictions

its proof you are obsessed with The famous

And is also a hate crime and makes you a bigot.

only peepo are allowed to lie steal and cheat

but if you call it out

your delusional hatefilled and obsessed with fact they are going for 55 having started as new club and winning zilch since 2012 paying no tax and investing mega millions from dubious locations that stretch the word investment to a new dimension

I do feel sorry for new members to the noise. Most of them have to run through the "youre a hun" gauntlet when they join. But i do find it odd the amount of new members that have joined just to start a thread about how sacking lenny. Im not lennons biggest fan, I know, but what a time to join the forum and start posting. All the success we have had over the last couple of years and now the influx of new members....very odd 🤔
Funny I never had to run th gauntlet.... just sauntered right in..... but the shirt doesn't shrink to fit inferior posters :cool:

these rules apply to the people

Peepo are recipients of special secret agreements that only apply to them.

everybody else is there to pay tax for them, thats their right

thats their fair

its humble and factual

Clubs dont die unless they are NOT Rangers

Every other club can and will die because they hate the truth and facts

If you point out the psychosis involved in their delusional contradictions

its proof you are obsessed with The famous

And is also a hate crime and makes you a bigot.

only peepo are allowed to lie steal and cheat

but if you call it out

your delusional hatefilled and obsessed with fact they are going for 55 having started as new club and winning zilch since 2012 paying no tax and investing mega millions from dubious locations that stretch the word investment to a new dimension
I should have mentioned that lurkers will also learn 'numbers' and will understand how 'going for 55' is an impossibility for a club that is in its 9th year.

I should have mentioned that lurkers will also learn 'numbers' and will understand how 'going for 55' is an impossibility for a club that is in its 9th year.
they will only learn the truth from Follow Follow

Its all factual and source of all msm real news stories

they dont read MSM unless it is follow following the truth as declared by dingwall and his crew

if they write anything that is not true the fact they wrote it now makes it factual and a clear font of unadulterated pure cleansing truth

reframed analysis with spectacular revisionism is the whole truth if done by ff

And it trumps any historical factual truth with real truth

Coz they know

they know

therefore any learning outside FF can be cleansed by Dingwall and his MSM mates

Been called a hun, a mason and various other hysterically-demented insults on here for my opinions of Lennon. I wish it hadn't had to come to this for people to get their heads out of the sand. Lennon's not going anywhere; doing the decent thing would take the type of character he lacks in abundance.

Been called a hun, a mason and various other hysterically-demented insults on here for my opinions of Lennon. I wish it hadn't had to come to this for people to get their heads out of the sand. Lennon's not going anywhere; doing the decent thing would take the type of character he lacks in abundance.
Most of us on here are classed as "hysterical" now.

What has Celtic roots to do with it? He's failing miserably in a job where there is a very small margin for error. Celtic legend is a word bandied about too often nowadays. He served Celtic well. But a legend, I'm not so sure. Billly McNeill was a Celtic legend. Big difference!

"Deserves respect"
For what?
Maybe for the career he had as a player and his success as a manager,could not give a flying fuck what he does in his personal life or what no marks say about him.The results on the park is all i care about and right now he looks out of ideas but the players need to take some of the blame aswell because they have been nowhere near good enough.

NFL is a Celtic legend, he of all people should know what the significance of this season means, if he has any balls, or heart, he should seek a settlement figure and resign, I watched him today, looks shattered, not a well man, the players are not playing for him, he looks devoid of ideas, need to go, taking the back room staff with him, hope PL has got ideas for his replacement

Maybe for the career he had as a player and his success as a manager,could not give a flying fuck what he does in his personal life or what no marks say about him.The results on the park is all i care about and right now he looks out of ideas but the players need to take some of the blame aswell because they have been nowhere near good enough.
Lennon's managerial career has been enhanced by 2 hun collapses - 2012 and last year.
Maurice Johnston played for Celtic before he sold out to the huns
Lennon sold out to the huns long before he signed for Celtic.
I wouldn't want either anywhere near the club.

Nobody is bigger than the club, Celtic will still be here when we are all long gone. The point is, are we going to win ten in a row with the current manager in place ? I don’t think so. NL has been a fantastic servant to CFC , that will never be forgotten but I personally feel that a change is now needed if we are going to save this historical season. HH

Back