Go or pushed ?

Not shite. Lennon played for norn irn; which is basically selling out to the huns. Maurice Fucking Johnston
Politics aside he Played for the country of his birth Mojo went to the actual dark side
And played for the Huns. If it’s about religion well Wee Scotia is a predominantly Proddy Cuntry so using your logic all Papes (one masell) should never play fir Scotland.
simplistic yes but NFL as far as I am concerned sold out to nobody.

HH 🍀

Politics aside he Played for the country of his birth Mojo went to the actual dark side
And played for the Huns. If it’s about religion well Wee Scotia is a predominantly Proddy Cuntry so using your logic all Papes (one masell) should never play fir Scotland.
simplistic yes but NFL as far as I am concerned sold out to nobody.

HH 🍀
The country of his birth is Ireland. Norn Irn is not a country; it is a part of Ireland under British occupation. Britain's sectarian death squads were slaughtering innocent Catholics here while the likes of Lennon and O Neill stood to attention for the English national anthem to play for the hun supporters and members of the sectarian death squads..
That's the reality.

How many of them received death threats,bombs and bullets in the post,got assaulted in the street and inside a football stadium?
The people attacked by the fans Lennon played for got all of that and much, much worse. When I was a kid going on a night out we didn't know if the bar or nightclub was going to get sprayed with bullets by Lennon's fans. Family and friends of mine were murdered by the people who cheered Lennon in his norn irn strip. What he went through in Glasgow was nothing compared to what so many people went through here every day; like the kids of Holy Cross Primary School being spat on and having bottles of urine thrown at them as they tried to go to school every day. Those who terrorised them were Lennon's hun norn irn fans.

Serious question. How long should lennon get to turn this around? When is it too late?
Good question D,if this was a normal season,the next hun game maybe, but this has been one clusterphuq of a season,3 games a week,new players, having to continually change the team, key players missing due to injury and covid,stop start, bolingoli, international breaks,ah've no got a feckin clue! 🍺 🥴

Good question D,if this was a normal season,the next hun game maybe, but this has been one clusterphuq of a season,3 games a week,new players, having to continually change the team, key players missing due to injury and covid,stop start, bolingoli, international breaks,ah've no got a feckin clue! 🍺 🥴
I know I've said he should be roaded, but in hindsight, what's the alternative? I don't like Lennon as a manager, simply because he won't waiver from his opinion even if it's as plain as the nose on his face that it's not working.
I know he inherited Kennedy, who nobody seems to know what his role is. How much say had he got in the hiring of strachan? As the boss, I would like to think that he agreed to both men, if not, then that's a major problem. Supposedly Lennon and Kennedy had a major row at training the day before the Hun game, which is not good before any game never mind against them pricks.
I coach Gaelic football and have done for years, and something I learned early on is, you have to be willing to change if things aren't workin. What works for one team, might not work for the next one. You have to willing to listen to anyone who offers you advice. That's how you improve as a coach and you will make lots of mistakes along the way, but if you don't learn from those mistakes then you're wastin your time. You have to be thick skinned at times and have to listen to ridicule, but sometimes if you listen to that ridicule and be open to change it can make you a better coach.
That's my biggest problem with Lennon. He seems to have the door shut. It's his way or no way and players pick up on that very quickly and say fuck this.
I sincerely hope he can turn it around.

It is most footballers dream to play in their National team.
Why bring politics into to it.Look at the passion of the Continental players
and some of their Countries politics are mindblowing.
Unfortunately when it comes to anything to do with the six counties, politics is never too far away. The six counties is not a country. The soccer team who represent the six counties are run by and mostly made up of Protestants. Why would any Irish Catholic want to play for them? Why would you want to stand for an English national anthem? Why doesn't Scotland or Wales play God save the queen? It is a team that just represents everything that has been wrong in the north and why any right minded Catholic would want to represent that totally escapes me.

It is most footballers dream to play in their National team.
Why bring politics into to it.Look at the passion of the Continental players
and some of their Countries politics are mindblowing.
Lennon's National Team is Ireland. He wasn't good enough so he sold out, took the soup and represented the likes of Johnny Adair. Billy Wright and Michael Stone.
You can't talk about 'international' football in a country where 1/4 of the country is occupied by an enemy foreign power without bringing politics into it.

Why would any Irish Catholic want to play for them? Why would you want to stand for an English national anthem? Why doesn't Scotland or Wales play God save the queen? It is a team that just represents everything that has been wrong in the north and why any right minded Catholic would want to represent that totally escapes me.
Exactly. Tells you all you need to know about Lennon's character

I do feel sorry for new members to the noise. Most of them have to run through the "youre a hun" gauntlet when they join. But i do find it odd the amount of new members that have joined just to start a thread about how sacking lenny. Im not lennons biggest fan, I know, but what a time to join the forum and start posting. All the success we have had over the last couple of years and now the influx of new members....very odd 🤔
Lubo, at 4 am (my local time) there were 200 'guests in here
After the game, that number dropped considerably, by about a hundred, or more
Straangely enough, that was about the time of kickoff for the Huns game
Not saying they were all Huns, but it might be that 'new members' and their posts about our manager, taking polls etc, about whether he should be sacked, might make some wonder as to the validity of their inquiry
This is easy to figure out
e.g. A 'new member'who joined approximately 18 months ago, has 5 posts, the most recent was about Neil Lennon and "Do you think he should be fired ?"
Now, being a paranoid Tim, like the rest of you, I would hazard a guess and say, he's obviously got lost, and wandered in looking for directions
Feel sorry ? Not me
A lot of people are loving the turmoil we're going through, none moreso than the undead with their inane, loaded, questions

HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back