Go or pushed ?

If Celtic “god forbid” don’t get three points in Aberdeen today, will NL manage to hold onto the managers job ?
I’ve been a great supporter of NL both as our player & manager but if we can’t collect a win tomorrow then our season is in serious jeopardy.
What’s peoples thoughts?

If Celtic “god forbid” don’t get three points in Aberdeen today, will NL manage to hold onto the managers job ?
I’ve been a great supporter of NL both as our player & manager but if we can’t collect a win tomorrow then our season is in serious jeopardy.
What’s peoples thoughts?
Try this will, Gerrard go if he loses tommorow and Celtic win and then Celtic win a game in hand to go top?

No, just interested to hear fellow supporters views on how NL will fare if we don’t get a result today.
Never answered the Gerrard one thats the one i am interesred in because the league and trophy haul is yet to get serious, you cannot survive with old lags getting paid extorianaite wages for nothing, the huns are demanding a trophy that eliminates the 38 game and puts old tyres on the runners
You see people are not seeing the full picture and that is you cannot if you are the huns pput all your eggs in the one basket, you gamble for the title and lose the cups and then the title goes, remember this guy has slipped in many a big game as a manager and a player. Tough call might be another Dubai moment coming.

Try this will, Gerrard go if he loses tommorow and Celtic win and then Celtic win a game in hand to go top?
No but we have been well beaten by Rangers, AC Milan & haven’t exactly been setting the heather in fire so far this season. If we have another below par performance today then the knives will be out, make no mistake about that.

Never answered the Gerrard one thats the one i am interesred in because the league and trophy haul is yet to get serious, you cannot survive with old lags getting paid extorianaite wages for nothing, the huns are demanding a trophy that eliminates the 38 game and puts old tyres on the runners
You see people are not seeing the full picture and that is you cannot if you are the huns pput all your eggs in the one basket, you gamble for the title and lose the cups and then the title goes, remember this guy has slipped in many a big game as a manager and a player. Tough call might be another Dubai moment coming.
I hope your right ☘️

No but we have been well beaten by Rangers, AC Milan & haven’t exactly been setting the heather in fire so far this season. If we have another below par performance today then the knives will be out, make no mistake about that.
Whose knives, the ones that are already out, the Daily Record, the Sun, Nicholas, Gray, Radio Clyde, maybe you should do as we are now doing and that is watching our own game and not paying attention or giving lip service to the media anymore........fake sport news.

Whose knives, the ones that are already out, the Daily Record, the Sun, Nicholas, Gray, Radio Clyde, maybe you should do as we are now doing and that is watching our own game and not paying attention or giving lip service to the media anymore........fake sport news.
👏 👏👏👏👏 feck the media and the hundits, don't buy don't listen.don't watch. don't click, dingy the scum!

What’s peoples thoughts?
My Thoughts....1...Yes he will keep his job unless he wants to go.

......2.... Stupid bloody thread.

And if I see a headline tomorrow in the rags saying...Lennon can go if he wants, then I know who it came from........ 👉👨‍💻👈

They are the disease...
you ever seen a zombie movie where the zombie catches a virus after being zombyfied

naw, me neither

proof they are the source

fact

im starting to like this new factual writing, feel empowered to write any ole shite based on rumours and call it a travesty of justice if you deny the facts

Back