Green brigade banner today an embarrassment

Rod Stewart has been a great ambassador for Celtic football club. He has written songs about Celtic and spread our name in a good light far and wide. I can think of a lot more deserving people than Rod to have a banner telling him to F Off. That banner embarrassed the club. The GB enjoy making banners, and there have been some excellent ones, but I hope in future they can concentrate more on positive happy things rather than negativity. The fans should be sending out good vibes not bad.
Jaysus you've outdone yourself with that post. Rod Stewart a great ambassador for the club ye say? He's a fuckin wanker that got a seat handed to him because he's wealthy, which the last time I checked goes against everything Celtic is about. How about givin the seat to someone who has fuck all and spends their hard earned money week in and week out following Celtic all their lives. That's more like what Celtic is about. Not that fuckin gobshite.
You say the green brigade like to make banners, well they could write just about anything on a banner and it wouldn't come within an ass's roar of the fuckin dung you put on display here. In fact maybe they should make one for you. Something original, maybe along the lines.......FUCK OFF!

Jaysus you've outdone yourself with that post. Rod Stewart a great ambassador for the club ye say? He's a fuckin wanker that got a seat handed to him because he's wealthy, which the last time I checked goes against everything Celtic is about. How about givin the seat to someone who has fuck all and spends their hard earned money week in and week out following Celtic all their lives. That's more like what Celtic is about. Not that fuckin gobshite.
You say the green brigade like to make banners, well they could write just about anything on a banner and it wouldn't come within an ass's roar of the fuckin dung you put on display here. In fact maybe they should make one for you. Something original, maybe along the lines.......FUCK OFF!
Cheer up mate! :) You sound like a typical hun full of venom and hate, bitter and unhappy. Can you no get yer hole? Is that it?

Reactions: Ray
Rod Stewart has been a great ambassador for Celtic football club. He has written songs about Celtic and spread our name in a good light far and wide. I can think of a lot more deserving people than Rod to have a banner telling him to F Off. That banner embarrassed the club. The GB enjoy making banners, and there have been some excellent ones, but I hope in future they can concentrate more on positive happy things rather than negativity. The fans should be sending out good vibes not bad.
When the fuck did Rod Stewart ever write a song????

Part of the issue he had with The Faces was due to him wanting songwriting credits when he never jotted a feckin line (mighta snorted a few right enough).

Cheer up mate! :) You sound like a typical hun full of venom and hate, bitter and unhappy. Can you no get yer hole? Is that it?
I'm more than happy with my life at the minute, happily married family man, but thanks for the concern. Me, a Hun, if only you knew where I am from you would piss yer hole laughin at that comment. Speaking of hole, I have no problem in that department either, but again thanks for your concern. At least I didn't move to a country where it's legal to abuse children and shag men with tits and truth be told that's why you're there!

I'm more than happy with my life at the minute, happily married family man, but thanks for the concern. Me, a Hun, if only you knew where I am from you would piss yer hole laughin at that comment. Speaking of hole, I have no problem in that department either, but again thanks for your concern. At least I didn't move to a country where it's legal to abuse children and shag men with tits and truth be told that's why you're there!
Untitled 2.jpg

Well fuckin said pal canny believe the amount a zoomers in our fanbase I also agree he shud never have been gave a seat for life either just cause hes high profile singer FUCK HIM our clubs built by the poor for the poor so rod blue blood Stewart can fuck rite off HAIL HAIL TO THE REAL FANS OF GLASGOW CELTIC

A 'club open to all' is not without reservations. If a hate group; white supremacist, homophobic, Islamophobic etc, attached themselves to Celtic would we hear "what happened to a club open to all" if people rightly protested their presence.
Tories are a hate group. They hate anyone who doesn't share their corrupt values system; they hate the elderly, the unwell, the disabled and anyone in adverse financial circumstances.
Protesting the presence of hate groups is right and proper. It will be interesting to see if the hate group members on the board choose to penalise the Green Brigade.
u sound prity intollerant urself wee man.

get d image of scumbag off from d Pope down u hypocrit kunto, u wud no do dat wiv sum other religios like moohmahid wud u now? u hippocrit.

save ur preachin 4 d surreal one sided armchair

meanwhile in d real world

citazioni-massime-pensieri-destra-sinistra-1-e1525935778868.jpg

Last edited:
Nice article in the Hearld sums todays tories up.

Great read Boab,the general election was a referendum for english nationalism in all but name! the english working class in england having suffered,thatcherism and tory austerity,for the last 9 years, fell for the "let's blame the EU,for all our ills" and have voted for a hard right liar, who will inflict at least another 5 years of austerity!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back