Green Brigade.

100% behind the GB, Get the pyro party pish but that's part of "Ultra" culture..ah know. Don't buy into the premise the atmosphere would be the same without them that just ain't true, As for the songbook seriously don't have a problem with it. 30 yrs younger would be the exact same, Still am now but in the hoose wee a dram.HH

IMO The Green Brigade are one of the biggest inflencers of any and all European teams.
As Steviebhoy said there is no doubt they create one of the greatest atmosphere,s in football.
I can also understand John no when he say,s are they doing this for themselves,very possibly
but to what agenda,and the reason I am asking myself the same question as John no is because
of their protest of silence a few weeks ago,this protest was definitely not thought through.
We all know what the GB bring to Celtic and what the atmosphere does for the players so why the silence when they were needed the most.
If this was a show of strength against the board we all know how it will end,I have no doubt the board would relish closing down the GB corner simply because they cant be controled,Lawwell would definitely sleep better.

HH

IMO The Green Brigade are one of the biggest inflencers of any and all European teams.
As Steviebhoy said there is no doubt they create one of the greatest atmosphere,s in football.
I can also understand John no when he say,s are they doing this for themselves,very possibly
but to what agenda,and the reason I am asking myself the same question as John no is because
of their protest of silence a few weeks ago,this protest was definitely not thought through.
We all know what the GB bring to Celtic and what the atmosphere does for the players so why the silence when they were needed the most.
If this was a show of strength against the board we all know how it will end,I have no doubt the board would relish closing down the GB corner simply because they cant be controled,Lawwell would definitely sleep better.

HH
Not having a dig at anyone here, everyone is Entitled to their opinion but do you think the filth would even consider a thread like this on any of there cesspit sites? 🤔 GBTGB.

HH
think with different voices calling for strict liability means the board have to act

think with different voices calling for strict liability means the board have to act
Think there being forced into having not much choice upon the matter Kelly.
When a risk to someone safety within a stadium comes into play, then it would be hard for the club not to be held liable upon the issue imo.
Becoming a huge problem now within British clubs as such now and only a matter of time before a potential serious issue arises, and just hoping that issue doesn't arrive at our doorstep still, as we all know what the crys for the repressions will be.

Think there being forced into having not much choice upon the matter Kelly.
When a risk to someone safety within a stadium comes into play, then it would be hard for the club not to be held liable upon the issue imo.
Becoming a huge problem now within British clubs as such now and only a matter of time before a potential serious issue arises, and just hoping that issue doesn't arrive at our doorstep still, as we all know what the crys for the repressions will be.
I read that we were being threatened with not getting our safety certificate for the stadium if the pyros continued. That would create a massive problem for us if that is correct and that happened.

Last edited:
Aye, I've been critical of The GB in the past, over the singing of the rebs & the pyro displays. Imo the rebs hark back tae the auld days of The Jungle, the pyros & smoke displays maybe look great, but acrid fumes in the smoke can affect people with respiratory illnesses, asthma, copd, emphysema etc. They are also a fire hazard.

Tifos are usually well thought out, humorous & well done. The drums & singing create an atmosphere, because with out The GB there would be none. 😡🤬😡

Love the GB
Love the noise they bring, the songs they create, the singing of older songs, the tifos, love the pyro, the excitement they generate...Love their enthusiasm...let them at it... Take any of the above away and we become a boring , programmed modern football team....instead of a club like no other, we become a club like every other

DON'T PLAY WITH PYROS OR SMOKE BOMBS LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TAE THIS SILLY BILLY BACK IN MAY, FINGERS FUCKIN EVERYWHERE
View attachment 17654
To be fair, TT.........now that numbnut has the same amount of fingers and thumbs that most normal humans have.

Don't know what they need extra digits for anyway - unless it's to pick their nose, scratch their gargantuan arses and play fingery-tig wie their sistermaws all at the same time?

I must admit I love the pyro 🧨 I think it adds colour to the event
The pyros look awesome though I wouldnt particularly want to be stood right beside the display with all the smoke , the tifos and the stadium also look fantastic . The lights got pelters for the cost at the time but they've added to the occassion and atmosphere especially when it's an evening ko. Paradise night time games are incredible , watched the Hungarian ( I think) vlogger of the derby game he was literally speechless at what he witnessed brilliant video.

Back