Griffiths

One thing that annoys me about this is, yet again, we've wasted precious time over getting him signed up when we could have been just about to sign a striker who may or may not have been ready for the CL qualifiers.
There is probably no chance we will have a recognised striker in place in time.
Griff's got a lot to answer for, tosspot.

Well here I go again but m pure gutted about all this with LG. I had hoped that it wasn’t true and that he had more sense but reading back these posts it seems that most on here think he is guilty as charged.

is it possible that somebody with his talent would destroy his career that he had just managed to salvage with an extended contract?
I might be really naive or just not with modern times but would he actually do that? Just find it really hard to accept that he would jeopardise everything and the reputation of our club and that makes me really sad if that’s what has happened here - unbelievable.

Well here I go again but m pure gutted about all this with LG. I had hoped that it wasn’t true and that he had more sense but reading back these posts it seems that most on here think he is guilty as charged.

is it possible that somebody with his talent would destroy his career that he had just managed to salvage with an extended contract?
I might be really naive or just not with modern times but would he actually do that? Just find it really hard to accept that he would jeopardise everything and the reputation of our club and that makes me really sad if that’s what has happened here - unbelievable.
Rose, his talent, is he can kick a ball. There are many like him. Unfortunately that's where his talent ends. He's not alone, there are loads who have fucked up and been covered up. Griff is one of those unfortunates who is so stupid or disconnected from the real world he just doesn't get it.

I'd love to punch him in the face.

If this allegation is proven to be true, then from a footballing perspective, the unfortunate thing for Leigh Griffiths is, this will be what defines his career.

He will be remembered primarily for this.
Not what he won, the goals scored, his talent, nor great moments of football he provided. All his achievements will pale into insignificance.

He only has himself to blame, for all he will have lost. My sympathy and respect has run out for him.

Last edited:
What can I say about the ongoing situation with Griffiths that has not been already said on here. We all are at one with our assessment n this. He needs sacking in my opinion and never again be allowed to play football. Harsh I know but the punishment fits the crime in this case. We as a club have suffered greatly by the smsm over allegations of young player abuse.Imho it is not just Celtic FC who have been the subject of allegations. Other clubs are involved as well. The Griffiths situation must be dealt with immediately. I do not want our great clubs name being dragged through our gutter press, we deserve more respect from everyone in football. We are and always will be Celtic FC. Rant over now so go and grab yourselves some shut eye .God bless and yours in Celtic always.HH.☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

We all joke about this latest Griffiths situation myself included but we are looking at possible polis investigation ( rightly so ) into a guy who is clearly not the full Schilling unless hes playing fitba in front of adoring fitba fans. I really worry about his state of mind knowing its not in a good place already and after this last episode I fear that Griffiths is beyond help or refuses to believe he needs it. Fitba has always had flawed geniuses especially at CP but if this gets worse or leads to more trouble as seems the case with Griffiths these days , as much as I hate to say it given his record for the club . Celtic have enough shit hitting the fan far too frequently and could do without Griffiths adding to it. I wont be surprised if Celtic cut their losses with him soon. Just after being saved his Celtic career at the last hour ( tells me perhaps someone was fighting his corner then instantly this , again another sideshow) yes Celtic are a charitable organisation but ffs Griffiths you're taking the pish noo and dragging us all through it with you. Now hes behind the rest for training again and I look at ajeti and it's clear hes been working hard behind the scenes looks a lot trimmer to me. If this takes another turn for the worse I fear that Griffiths will have left Celtic with no choice but to disassociate themselves from his childish behaviour and god only knows what his partner is thinking/feeling. How many times does a player even with Griffiths standing get to damage the clubs reputation along with his own? Sad sad state 😕

We all joke about this latest Griffiths situation myself included but we are looking at possible polis investigation ( rightly so ) into a guy who is clearly not the full Schilling unless hes playing fitba in front of adoring fitba fans. I really worry about his state of mind knowing its not in a good place already and after this last episode I fear that Griffiths is beyond help or refuses to believe he needs it. Fitba has always had flawed geniuses especially at CP but if this gets worse or leads to more trouble as seems the case with Griffiths these days , as much as I hate to say it given his record for the club . Celtic have enough shit hitting the fan far too frequently and could do without Griffiths adding to it. I wont be surprised if Celtic cut their losses with him soon. Just after being saved his Celtic career at the last hour ( tells me perhaps someone was fighting his corner then instantly this , again another sideshow) yes Celtic are a charitable organisation but ffs Griffiths you're taking the pish noo and dragging us all through it with you. Now hes behind the rest for training again and I look at ajeti and it's clear hes been working hard behind the scenes looks a lot trimmer to me. If this takes another turn for the worse I fear that Griffiths will have left Celtic with no choice but to disassociate themselves from his childish behaviour and god only knows what his partner is thinking/feeling. How many times does a player even with Griffiths standing get to damage the clubs reputation along with his own? Sad sad state
Don't think he'll be charged. Lassie said he didn't know her age. The pic she posted she had her phone in front of her face, and she was sat in her undies, that was the one she made public. But no doubt he's stupid, he like a kid himself instead of 30 years old. It still reflects badly on the club, we can't have that from senior players it sets a bad example to the younger ones, he's got to go.

Members online

Latest posts

Back