Griffiths

On the subject of despicable journalists, I saw that a Judge has ruled that Rebecca Vardy has to disclose all her previous contacts and conversations with The Scum newspaper. It's to do with the "Wagatha Christie" case. Colleen Rooney alleged that Vardy was a rat giving stories to The Scum. She told Vardy a fake story that appeared in The Scum a few days later. Roony said that Vardy was the only person she told the fake story to.
Be interesting to see what comes oot in court after a Judge ruled her contacts with The Scum were totally relevant to the case. Vardy is sueing Roony for defamation.
Now that really is a case of handbags at Dawn,:ROFLMAO:

Thankfully griff has been cleared of any wrong doing, so is that the end of the matter?
Far from it.
Weather griff still has a future at the club is a different debate.
I believe it is time now for all at celtic to make a stand against the gutter press within Scotland.
Blessed, that I don't have to witness there shite myself, saying that, I take any attack upon our club personally.
An attack upon our club and those who represent it, I see as an attack upon us all.
Time to fight back I believe.
We should let these shite papers known that they are no longer welcome at Celtic Park whatsoever.
Instead of the GB continuing there battle with the board, why can't they start turning there attention towards the scum media.
Wonder how many will want to take there pictures of attacks upon them then, and I believe they they would have the full backing of the celtic support.
Our fan media should also be getting the message out more so to the world and showing them up for the dopey and bias bastards that they all still remain.
If Dom really want to win us all over then no better opportunity than now and really unite our support.
They have tried and failed on many occasions and should be seen as these bastards will never succeed

Last edited:
Thankfully griff has been cleared of any wrong doing, so is that the end of the matter?
Far from it.
Weather griff still has a future at the club is a different debate.
I believe it is time now for all at celtic to make a stand against the gutter press within Scotland.
Blessed, that I don't have to witness there shite myself, saying that, I take any attack upon our club personally.
An attack upon our club and those who represent it, I see as an attack upon us all.
Time to fight back I believe.
We should let these shite papers known that they are no longer welcome at Celtic Park whatsoever.
Instead of the GB continuing there battle with the board, why can't they start turning there attention towards the scum media.
Wonder how many will want to take there pictures of attacks upon them then, and I believe they they would have the full backing of the celtic support.
Our fan media should also be getting the message out more so to the world and showing them up for the dopey and bias bastards that they all still remain.
If Dom really want to win us all over then no better opportunity than now and really unite our support.
They have tried and failed on many occasions and should be seen as these bastards will never succeed

Well said!

Can I add it’s also important imo.....for us to ignore opening any Celtic sites that run with predominantly negative Celtic headlines.....done with the intent of encouraging the Huns.....as well as our own to click on them.....if you check out Celtic Blogs on newsnow you’ll see what I mean...

Well said!

Can I add it’s also important imo.....for us to ignore opening any Celtic sites that run with predominantly negative Celtic headlines.....done with the intent of encouraging the Huns.....as well as our own to click on them.....if you check out Celtic Blogs on newsnow you’ll see what I mean...
Don't really bother with them myself Imatim, prefer getting the news from the real supporters on here and express our opinions on them.
Believe the words of our real supporters than those who would rather promote themselves more so

Members online

Latest posts

Back