Groundhog Day.

Warriorthruandthru

I've just seen a headline saying that sevco have just got rid of Ashley / Sports Direct. This is the 3rd time I have read this story. Turns out the previous 2 episodes were a figment of Dave King's imagination. Or was it wishful thinking?
Typical Record journalism. No mention of the millions to be paid to Ashley. No mention of ongoing litigation with Hummel / Elite. Just the "good news" about getting rid of Ashley.
Will the bears believe it?
Do they sh it in the woods?

Despite all the evidence which is in the public domain re the Ashley judgement and the Hummel / Elite case there are no comments or questions. Compare with the SPFL histrionics emanating from Ibrox, where the so called journos have run and run with a non story backed up by not a shred of evidence.
To paraphrase the Bomber. "Where's ra dossier!"
That's dossier, not dosser. There are plenty of the latter around Ibrox.

Aye like Mike has just disappears, no chance boab! Administration on the SLIPPY G express more like.😉
SFA insisting today as they are not part of the SPFL that the Scottish Cup will go ahead as it is only three games and it appears the finance will be required and sponsors William Hill still have the right to the game. Oh Dear a quadruple still on the cards

Last edited:
But there still Europe boab and are gonna win IT .if no just put them into the champions league next year naw!🤔 HAHAHA! Sorry administration teams don't qualify for that. Love UEFA.
This is the logic they come up with, SPFL guilty without evidence been shown and their own fans do not even question what breaches or rules were breached and it's Lawwells fault.

Imagine this in a court case

Billysun of sam the first witness against Peter Lawwell

"

sammysun

Today at 4:36 PM

I said on a post yesterday that the King Rat was up to something but I don't no what, all these weeks of silence from them, then his place men have been out in force this past week, for me he is up to no good, but what it is I don't know.

Guck
Fuckin polo shirts....worth poory mulliyis so they are! Mon step up and buy up! .....Can you hear the rattling buckets thru there Michael? Cos it's coming.....Again! 😂😂
Just a thing that can't accept their beat, no more top "dog" no more help from the SFA, money talks we have they have NOTHING! Corruption? Look in a mirror! Still over came it and buried the bastards! HH☘☘☘

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back