Ha Ha Fkn Ha

Hoopy, do i know you?

Not at all. Unless you live any where near Lemington Spa. I am new to all this and not very techy.
I came on and was reading your stuff as you have the most likes and things. I left my computer on and that Boruc1 boy seems to be watching everyone and what there doing. I was only reading stuff. Although I think I might give it a by as I’m not getting harassed and made to look creepy. Fucking joke. !!!! I was looking for a laff. !!! I think I’ll try else where.

Not at all. Unless you live any where near Lemington Spa. I am new to all this and not very techy.
I came on and was reading your stuff as you have the most likes and things. I left my computer on and that Boruc1 boy seems to be watching everyone and what there doing. I was only reading stuff. Although I think I might give it a by as I’m not getting harassed and made to look creepy. Fucking joke. !!!! I was looking for a laff. !!! I think I’ll try else where.
Come back Hoopy

Broony should get a statue purely for living rent free in the hun cunts heads.

I love him laughing at their madness

Do you think he should get a statue n be careful n no dissin ma bhoy troops ??
Any statue of the MAN must, and I do mean MUST, have a great big smile on its face.

I did come on to talk boyfriends and girlfriends. I was only looking for football chat.
You kids can do your dating shite if you want.
I’ll go else where.

Fucking joke.

I did NOT come on to talk boyfriends and girlfriends. I was only looking for football chat.
You kids can do your dating shite if you want.
I’ll go else where.

Fucking joke.

Excuse me. Attacked?

I merely asked him if i knew him due to him going through all my posts.

Due to celtic blog i cant be too careful Irish.

Members online

Back