Hamilton v Celtic - Saturday 14 Sept 12 noon & Live on BT Sport...all comments here

I've recorded the match to watch when I get home from taking my wee girl to her dance class.....are you telling me not to bother??

Nah, you should watch the whole thing, Lubo. But the others are right, the first half is much better than the second.

Utter dross and the Reinnes scout will hopefully go back telling them we are shit. We certainly looked it. Woeful.

I hope he does. It might make them put down their guard for the match and we can take advantage.

Not a great game, but we got the points. Get over it.

I felt uneasy when I saw so many people predicting a big win because that's what you would have expected today. For the way Celtic started the game and dominated possession in the first half you would have expected a high corner count and multiple goals but they appeared to change tactics to prevent either from happening. I'm the first to admit to being a paranoid cynic but days like today, of which there seem to have been more since Dafabet became the sponsor, look like Ruby Walsh is in charge of team tactics.

I felt uneasy when I saw so many people predicting a big win because that's what you would have expected today. For the way Celtic started the game and dominated possession in the first half you would have expected a high corner count and multiple goals but they appeared to change tactics to prevent either from happening. I'm the first to admit to being a paranoid cynic but days like today, of which there seem to have been more since Dafabet became the sponsor, look like Ruby Walsh is in charge of team tactics.
nuthin wrang wi paranoia,perfect clarity your holiness!

Shite pitch
shitehole stadium

3 points from a plastic pitch and no injuries (well sort of ) that's all that matters we were all expecting a goal fest, games on plastic don't always go that way

Thought he would have stuck Griff on instead of Bayo 🇨🇮

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back