Hamilton v Celtic Sunday 2 February, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here

I want both to be used and not dissapear which happens too often. That was the point of that post. If they can't get game time then don't buy them.

We spend money on players then hope they are good. £6m spent in two left backs and still using a winger as neither have what it takes to be a show in. Taylor has a chance but he was truly awful today after a great game on Wednesday.

He needs to dig deep. To be fair to him Ajer and Julien were ropey as fuck too. Not buying another CB was a mistake as Jozo is injured too often as is Bitton and our only option will be Hamed in there if one gets injured or loses form.

If Taylor doesn't improve we need a LB in the summer which means spending around £10m on three punts when spending that in a really good player might have sorted it and reduced us to using a winger which is bad recruitment.
They will get on Verdi be patient. Championship and treble to be navigated all hands on deck.

I want both to be used and not dissapear which happens too often. That was the point of that post. If they can't get game time then don't buy them.

We spend money on players then hope they are good. £6m spent in two left backs and still using a winger as neither have what it takes to be a show in. Taylor has a chance but he was truly awful today after a great game on Wednesday.

He needs to dig deep. To be fair to him Ajer and Julien were ropey as fuck too. Not buying another CB was a mistake as Jozo is injured too often as is Bitton and our only option will be Hamed in there if one gets injured or loses form.

If Taylor doesn't improve we need a LB in the summer which means spending around £10m on three punts when spending that in a really good player might have sorted it and reduced us to using a winger which is bad recruitment.

Can’t really argue with that...

missed the last 20 mins had to go out listened to radio shitebread

job done 3 points first half was dire although hunalton upped there game ,strange they still find there self at the arse of the table maybe they should play like that every week

Should have went with Hayes over taylor the guys a good defender but if you can't take the man on your waisting the attack

Game was crying out for a creative spark well done for the subs changed the game

missed the last 20 mins had to go out listened to radio shitebread

job done 3 points first half was dire although hunalton upped there game ,strange they still find there self at the arse of the table maybe they should play like that every week

Should have went with Hayes over taylor the guys a good defender but if you can't take the man on your waisting the attack

Game was crying out for a creative spark well done for the subs changed the game
We've missed Christie ,would play him in there instead of Ntcham if we go 352

Hopefully thats not the last we see of him
You rate him Kelly? early days but there is promise there. Real composure. He showed no fear. I watch these debuts with a feeling of jealousy it must be said.
We've both seen a few false dawns but I had a gut feeling today that this bhoy might be the real deal.
Time will tell of course but his head was up as soon as he got the ball and he reacted well to pressure. Lennon must have told him to just look left in that first half. sadly both Ajer and Jullien had stinkers. I got the impression he might have been thinking 'look right guys I got this'

I just read some nonsense on Newsnow-linked sites about how fans have complained about Forrest today. I don't know the general vibe on here, but this just confirms to me that fans, even many of those sainted followers of our team, know sod all about football.
The same was being said on the radio that fans had been slaughtering forrest they asked packie bonners thought and he said he never heard of it or read it

You rate him Kelly? early days but there is promise there. Real composure. He showed no fear. I watch these debuts with a feeling of jealousy it must be said.
We've both seen a few false dawns but I had a gut feeling today that this bhoy might be the real deal.
Time will tell of course but his head was up as soon as he got the ball and he reacted well to pressure. Lennon must have told him to just look left in that first half. sadly both Ajer and Jullien had stinkers. I got the impression he might have been thinking 'look right guys I got this'
Rate him in as far as i've only seen him in a development game but they're meaningless know he's rated though and his stint out at Morton would have helped
It's early days though it'll all come down to howhe's nurtured through to the first team

So early days yet but on todays showing he didn't let himself down

Back