Hamilton v Celtic Sunday 2 February, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here

You rate him Kelly? early days but there is promise there. Real composure. He showed no fear. I watch these debuts with a feeling of jealousy it must be said.
We've both seen a few false dawns but I had a gut feeling today that this bhoy might be the real deal.
Time will tell of course but his head was up as soon as he got the ball and he reacted well to pressure. Lennon must have told him to just look left in that first half. sadly both Ajer and Jullien had stinkers. I got the impression he might have been thinking 'look right guys I got this'
Jullien seems to struggle when hes up against a big physical CF ,gets bullied a bit too much for my liking same way he did against Dykes when we played Livi earlier in the season.Ajers the same.

Liked the look of young Welsh today - certainly one to watch for in the ( near ) future .

Worried about the goals we lose from cross balls / corners - another one today - just like the Sevco winner . How many of the goals we've conceded this season have been from crosses ? Too many in my opinion . A niggling worry !

HH

Just in from watching match in local hun dominated pub 60%-40% split, seeing their pain was well worth it. Obviously the biggest cheer was for the Hamilton goal, but the Celtic fans in the place had the last laugh, took a wee while for us tae break them down but when Hamilton tired we.were clinical in the last 3rd. Good 3pts & good tae see the Huns hurting. 😂😂😂😂
🍀COYBIG🍀

Ajer and julie look uncomfortable in the back 3 set up....this formation needs work at the back
I don't fancy the back 3 against a decent team, might be ok if we had two good wing backs. Frimpong ticks that box but not Forrest and Taylor is probably better as a LB in a back 4.
4 4 2 might be worth trying, I like 2 up front.

Aye, we lose to many goals from crosses into the box how the phuq three big guys like Forster, Julie and Ajer,can't command the six yard boax is beyond me,we had fifteen corners and i thin Gogic won every one them,anyway............. 🍺

Aye, we lose to many goals from crosses into the box how the phuq three big guys like Forster, Julie and Ajer,can't command the six yard boax is beyond me,we had fifteen corners and i thin Gogic won every one them,anyway............. 🍺
1580666731664.png
is it just me or does this bastard actually hate us? Have it you prick

Back