• Doom Merchant

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I'll tell you after the Hun game

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Doom Clapper/Happy Merchant

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is the point of sports science? Players who suffer hamstring injuries previously surely must have been mapped to see when energy levels dropped and surely the info must have shown, if applied, the time the player suffered from excessive running and twisting before the incident occured, unless it was merely a freak twist or overstretch. I believed that sport science was used to monitor through GPS when and when it was the right time to use subs for low level exhaustion players. You play at a high level and intesity then i would assume the body tracker would indicate when and who to replace.
George Best would never have made it to half-time.

It's all coming out in the wash now.

Barry and hun media all putting thier hands up with if buts and mibi
Multiple.

There is no difference from any season or blah blah blah

The thing I'm pushing for is BR to get our lads fired up.

It's his job bhoys and ghirls

For me he hasn't
Hasn't convinced with the tactic changes, hasn't given belief with upping the piss poor contracts offered to guys like hatate.

As a club we still don't have stick on first 11, challenging replacements

Time will tell.

I see the same hullabaloo on follow follow.

We all have plenty of hun associates.

They are shite. Granted

If Buck doesn't bring in a few late first starts then for me this is smoke and mirrors friends.

The board HAD to back this rebound shaggy... the haven't yet troops

Next week at hunsville, I'm urging CalMac and Kyogo to make me a very happy clapper, by ignoring every instruction that Buck gives them this week and to play their own game, in their own style.

Nothing wrong with a bit of industrial action and if Buck can't get his invective across, then I'm really hoping that the leadership we needs comes from the pitch itself.

We're still better than them man-for-man, but Buck doesn't look up for the fight, so now these Bhoys have to become their own men and do it their way.

That insipid pish we've seen this season will get us our arses felt, so now these lads have to take the decisions out of Buck's tiny wee hands and make it happen for themselves.

I've never been happy having the clap, but my hands will be stinging like a bastart with all that clapping, if they lads take it upon themselves to make the necessary adjustments.

I'm hacked off by the lack of effort by so many players in the last couple of games. I'm disappointed we are out of the cup but accept that this can happen in one-off cup ties. And I'm very underwhelmed by our transfer window activity.

However, even if we lose at Ibrokes next week and struggle in the UCL, I still believe we will achieve my number 1 priority of winning the Premier League. I also think we will improve a lot over the next few months and get to enjoy some exciting matches as things finally click with the players.

I guess that makes me a Doom Clapping Happy Merchant.

I'm hacked off by the lack of effort by so many players in the last couple of games. I'm disappointed we are out of the cup but accept that this can happen in one-off cup ties. And I'm very underwhelmed by our transfer window activity.

However, even if we lose at Ibrokes next week and struggle in the UCL, I still believe we will achieve my number 1 priority of winning the Premier League. I also think we will improve a lot over the next few months and get to enjoy some exciting matches as things finally click with the players.

I guess that makes me a Doom Clapping Happy Merchant.
Welcome to the club.

Here's the two versions of how this week is gonna turn out. Happy Clapping.
1. The huns go out of CL(that's what the board are hoping for to grab more cash)
We get a decent draw in the CL.
We sign at least 3 quality players one of which comes on late at ibrox and scores the winner. We go into the international break full of hope sitting proudly at the top of the League and looking forward to a bit of hope in Europe.
The Doom Merchant
2. The huns get outplayed in holland but win with a dodgy tavpen after PSV get a man sent off. They strengthen and sign more players.
We get the group of death in CL.
We sign a total of 1 player and 2 naebody wants on loan.
We get a doing at Ipox meakly relinquishing our top spot and are a team imploding going into the international break in disarray and fearing humiliation in Europe.

Maybe there's the possibility of something in between but the rationale is suggesting something closer to version 2.
Hope I'm wrong 🤔

Here's the two versions of how this week is gonna turn out. Happy Clapping.
1. The huns go out of CL(that's what the board are hoping for to grab more cash)
We get a decent draw in the CL.
We sign at least 3 quality players one of which comes on late at ibrox and scores the winner. We go into the international break full of hope sitting proudly at the top of the League and looking forward to a bit of hope in Europe.
The Doom Merchant
2. The huns get outplayed in holland but win with a dodgy tavpen after PSV get a man sent off. They strengthen and sign more players.
We get the group of death in CL.
We sign a total of 1 player and 2 naebody wants on loan.
We get a doing at Ipox meakly relinquishing our top spot and are a team imploding going into the international break in disarray and fearing humiliation in Europe.

Maybe there's the possibility of something in between but the rationale is suggesting something closer to version 2.
Hope I'm wrong 🤔
Option 1 please Mag7. 👏👏👏

Latest posts

Back