HAPPY MONDAYS - all 9IAR comments here

I’ve got a catchy song for next season based on the Real Madrid holy grail of 10 European wins called La Decima. The Ten

I bet you will know the tune

Oh Decima, decima the greatest gift that I’ll possess,
I thank the Lord that I’ll possess more than my share of Decima.

repeat x 3

it replaces the word Happiness and its an easy tune that was sung by Ken Dodd

I came up with this idea in the shower a few minutes after hearing we had won the 9. It is a bouncy feel good song that is fairly well known and easy to sing and the listeners will think Happiness. It also shows that we are cultured intelligent fans who know a bit of Spanish. I'm actually quite pleased with it.

Guess who are the Diddymen?

Last edited:
I9 again. Fantastic. We did it1ST against the S FA and the Huns and we have done it against them AGAIN. To all my Kin and friends who wanted this but passed away R.I.P When we do the 10, the Club should invite as many of the past Players and Managers who made it possible, to celebrate with the Greatest FANS in the world. HH
The Bunnet too. Lenny will be here. Ronny would return. Ah, the Snake... eh, Brendan... there are no seats left due to social distancing.

GIRUY! It’s ironic how them borrowing for success has set us up for our most successful period. The quad treble is still on, albeit delayed. They’ll be claiming that’s tainted tae. I actually have hun pals that were trying to claim that if this season got voided, we couldn’t be going for 9 next season. And now because it’s been called, next season won’t happen due to corona and the leagues in a row will be ended. Or another, the league will be handed to Aberdeen based on alphabetical order 😂 couldn’t make it up what goes on in a zombie mind

Fae ma first Celtic game in 1962,we were gash by the way,then the history,wi big Jock and the Lions, then the quality street gang,big ears and 9 in a row!!!!! phuxake,never thought i'd see the likes again.
But thank you,Neil Francis Lennon,some folks were against his appointment,but i,amongst others were convinced, he started us off on the road to 10, he's the man to get us there, tonight as an auld bastaart Celtic fan tae do do 9 in a row TWICE!!!!!!, whit's the current buzzword?.....unprecedented!!!!! COYBIG! Hail Hail the Celtic family,and even the tractor drivers!!!!! ☘ ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘🍺

Members online

Latest posts

Back