Happy new year

A very happy new year to everybody. Let's hope that there will be plenty more laughs and lively debates on the Noise next year and we are celebrating much more continued success throughout the next decade. Wishing you all health, wealth and happiness. And a very special thanks to David and all those responsible for this wonderful wee forum.

Take care and all the best. πŸ’š Hail hail!

Happy New Year from Nice, where we are ten mins into the new year.. arrived here this morning and out for dinner with family and friends. We got talking to an older German couple who wanted to talk to us about Brexit and Scotland rejoining the EU - they reckon we’ll be most welcome.

Eventually we ask them their names and the German lady says her name is Trouta - then says like the fish with an A. Our English friend says β€˜oh I have an Norwegian friend called Tuna” - nearly fell off my seat laughing.

Then spoke to some Italians about that Mussolini cow and they were all horrified about her behaviour and were very pleased that we stuffed Nazio.

Happy New Year to you all when it comes.

Happy New Year from Nice, where we are ten mins into the new year.. arrived here this morning and out for dinner with family and friends. We got talking to an older German couple who wanted to talk to us about Brexit and Scotland rejoining the EU - they reckon we’ll be most welcome.

Eventually we ask them their names and the German lady says her name is Trouta - then says like the fish with an A. Our English friend says β€˜oh I have an Norwegian friend called Tuna” - nearly fell off my seat laughing.

Then spoke to some Italians about that Mussolini cow and they were all horrified about her behaviour and were very pleased that we stuffed Nazio.

Happy New Year to you all when it comes.
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Mon Capitan Hail Hail!

Members online

Latest posts

Back