Harry Kewell

Don’t put to much on His career down south they change managers like the weather fine when it’s sunny and winning not so happy when it turns take my local team Swindon the manager got to the play offs in his first season now gone to what he see,s as a better position so in the last 14 months he has managed 3clubs got the sack from Bristol managed Swindon and has moved to Charlton down here it success or the sack I don’t know why the got rid but have seen some good managers get dumped for no reason

If you will all remember....I backed Ange from the day he walked in the door. There was no doubt in my head he would be one of the best managers to ever walk up the Celtic Way. I called it 100% correct. I then told you that hatates 1st goal for Celtic would be the best goal scored since the discovery of football. It came against hearts and I was 100% right. I then told you that O'Rileys 1st goal would be the 2nd best goal scored since the invention of football...a goal scored against the sheep, deflecting off an ex huns heel....I was 100% correct....again. So believe me when I say the signing of Kewell to Celtic will take us to the next level. Every single addition Ange has made to Celtic has been spot on. This will be to 😁😁😁

If you will all remember....I backed Ange from the day he walked in the door. There was no doubt in my head he would be one of the best managers to ever walk up the Celtic Way. I called it 100% correct. I then told you that hatates 1st goal for Celtic would be the best goal scored since the discovery of football. It came against hearts and I was 100% right. I then told you that O'Rileys 1st goal would be the 2nd best goal scored since the invention of football...a goal scored against the sheep, deflecting off an ex huns heel....I was 100% correct....again. So believe me when I say the signing of Kewell to Celtic will take us to the next level. Every single addition Ange has made to Celtic has been spot on. This will be to 😁😁😁
What are your predictions for this season then Mystic Peg?

A European Trophy? A treble? The OFFC toilet slurping fans will continue dooking for jobbies in stadia around the country?

I remember all that you are the the Nostradamus of the noise Lubo

Lottery numbers for tonight smart arse? 🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back