Harry Kewell

If you will all remember....I backed Ange from the day he walked in the door. There was no doubt in my head he would be one of the best managers to ever walk up the Celtic Way. I called it 100% correct. I then told you that hatates 1st goal for Celtic would be the best goal scored since the discovery of football. It came against hearts and I was 100% right. I then told you that O'Rileys 1st goal would be the 2nd best goal scored since the invention of football...a goal scored against the sheep, deflecting off an ex huns heel....I was 100% correct....again. So believe me when I say the signing of Kewell to Celtic will take us to the next level. Every single addition Ange has made to Celtic has been spot on. This will be to 😁😁😁
Nobody likes a smartarse but can you give me tonight's lottery numbers ?

Harry Kewell was a lovely footballer. Don't know anything about his coaching career. But if Ange is keen on him then fine by me. We are motoring well on a fronts now, and it feels so positive and hopeful. A massive difference from the usual Summer inertia we had to endure for years.

Last edited:
If you will all remember....I backed Ange from the day he walked in the door. There was no doubt in my head he would be one of the best managers to ever walk up the Celtic Way. I called it 100% correct. I then told you that hatates 1st goal for Celtic would be the best goal scored since the discovery of football. It came against hearts and I was 100% right. I then told you that O'Rileys 1st goal would be the 2nd best goal scored since the invention of football...a goal scored against the sheep, deflecting off an ex huns heel....I was 100% correct....again. So believe me when I say the signing of Kewell to Celtic will take us to the next level. Every single addition Ange has made to Celtic has been spot on. This will be to
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNbA8JiXoAIuMka?format=jpg&name=900x900

If you will all remember....I backed Ange from the day he walked in the door. There was no doubt in my head he would be one of the best managers to ever walk up the Celtic Way. I called it 100% correct. I then told you that hatates 1st goal for Celtic would be the best goal scored since the discovery of football. It came against hearts and I was 100% right. I then told you that O'Rileys 1st goal would be the 2nd best goal scored since the invention of football...a goal scored against the sheep, deflecting off an ex huns heel....I was 100% correct....again. So believe me when I say the signing of Kewell to Celtic will take us to the next level. Every single addition Ange has made to Celtic has been spot on. This will be to 😁😁😁

All Hail Lubo the oracle...

A smell shite 😂

Can I point out also.....people would say Larsson didn't set the world alight as a manager...but the day he came along to coach celtic we went out and smashed 9 goals past Aberdeen. Kewell was a good player. We arent signing him as a manager. We are signing him as one of Anges coaches. He has experience as a footballer who has played at the top. He is there to pass on wisdom and get Anges message across. In Ange we trust!!!

What I remember Harry kewell as a player was his ability of playing between the lines of the midfield and defence.
Think it is very important within todays game, especially with the introduction of VAR, so could be a brilliant addition to the coaching team imo, but like anything only time will tell, and if Ange is happy enough to add kewell then can't see any reason for us to question it imo

What I remember Harry kewell as a player was his ability of playing between the lines of the midfield and defence.
Think it is very important within todays game, especially with the introduction of VAR, so could be a brilliant addition to the coaching team imo, but like anything only time will tell, and if Ange is happy enough to add kewell then can't see any reason for us to question it imo

And.....he may be replacing Strachan Junior....what would we rather as a coach? A guy that has played top level football or a guy that knows how to work Windows 98??

Last edited:
If ange wants him, that’s good enough for me 👍
That 👏
When we lost we looked for people to blame
When we win we never looked for the same to congratulate

I’ve always held the same view, the most important man at Celtic is always the manager. A good one can turn Tony ralston into a 5 million full back. A poor one and he’s off on a free. That’s the difference

What ange wants give him. The who, what or when 🤷‍♂️ It’s inconsequential

And.....he may be replacing Strachan Junior....what would we rather as a coach? A guy that has played top level football or a guy that knows how to work Windows 98??
Only at Celtic are we still battering a guy that’s got the thumbs up from quite possibly the most impressive manager I’ve lived through

Take your apathy down the road tae Downing Street
And while your there lubo shut that cunt up to fuck with the ghetto blaster 😂

Only at Celtic are we still battering a guy that’s got the thumbs up from quite possibly the most impressive manager I’ve lived through

Take your apathy down the road tae Downing Street
And while your there lubo shut that cunt up to fuck with the ghetto blaster 😂

Think Strachan Junior is for the off, which means, when he's gone, I could give no fucks about him or his ipad. I'm merely building the confidence of his replacement. Never doubted our manager or his choices....Ange has even restored my faith in kennedy. If he brings in Kewell he has my 100% backing. If Strachan Junior stays then he has my full backing to 😁😁😁

Our manager deserves our faith. If he decides to bring in Kewell then he has earned our backing. This time last year we were a mess. Our team had fallen apart. Our fans were divided. Everyone had lost faith in the club we supported. Then this nobody from the other side of the world rocks up and we have to endure the mocking and sniggering from our media and the huns......the same media and huns that declared the last nobody who rocked up to Glasgow, Pedro, as the next Mourinho I may add. And what does this nobody do. He wins a league and Cup double. He gets us back into the champions league....he brought our faith back. He put the scum in their place and took us back to the top. In my eyes, he can bring who he wants in. He's more than earned it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back