Harry Kewell

Correction....declaring the last nobody, Warburton, who rocked up to Glasgow as the next England manager.....our media are a bunch of transparent cunts aren't they!!
Erm, I think you'll find Warburton was awarded Manager of the Year in 2015/16. After all, he won the Championship league only massively outspending the rest of the league combined. So you are suggesting he actually turned out to be over-hyped shite?

Scottish media in a nutshell
Pedro. Never heard off manager. SMSM opinion....Next Mourinho.
Warburton. English championship manager.....SMSM opinion. next England manger.
Gerrard. Never managed.....SMSM opinion. Next Liverpool manager.
Big Ange. Multiple Australian league trophies. Japanese league trophy. International manager and Asian Cup winner....SMSM opinion. Who??

Our manager deserves our faith. If he decides to bring in Kewell then he has earned our backing. This time last year we were a mess. Our team had fallen apart. Our fans were divided. Everyone had lost faith in the club we supported. Then this nobody from the other side of the world rocks up and we have to endure the mocking and sniggering from our media and the huns......the same media and huns that declared the last nobody who rocked up to Glasgow, Pedro, as the next Mourinho I may add. And what does this nobody do. He wins a league and Cup double. He gets us back into the champions league....he brought our faith back. He put the scum in their place and took us back to the top. In my eyes, he can bring who he wants in. He's more than earned it.
In reality and taking a step back lubo, we’ve brought in a guy that’s done what his CV said only out of view
This shambles he inherited was due to poor decisions out with the football department

I’ve always maintained it, the stiffs at Celtic have one job. Secure the best manager that will come to Celtic no matter the cost. If it’s 5 million a year so fuck. Pay it and reap the rewards. CL football/trophies/high value sales due to performances. It’s a no brainer. Back them to the hilt and the crowds and money keep coming.

Compare this June to last June
Non football people affecting football and getting the deserved flak

This year we haven’t heard sack the board/get Desmond to fuck etc.

The manager of our club doesn’t just manage a team, he affects the mood in people lives, homes and workplaces then the stadiums

thats where the clubs judged

The SMSM Sports journos are deluded W⚓s, especially the 21st century ones. They don't research a story throughly, they rely on Google for research, read the 1st article Google suggests & write their column based on that, especially if it's a bad article.

Mibbie they should start digging & find out why Giofani & co are not buying or bringing in players.
Are theWCFC about to have a debt reset Administration event before the end of the year(November 22).

Elite/Hummel case can proceed now that Ashley cases is done, price fixing fines due Oct/Nov.

Think Strachan Junior is for the off, which means, when he's gone, I could give no fucks about him or his ipad. I'm merely building the confidence of his replacement. Never doubted our manager or his choices....Ange has even restored my faith in kennedy. If he brings in Kewell he has my 100% backing. If Strachan Junior stays then he has my full backing to 😁😁😁
Canny agree wi ur JK comment, never thought him good enough, and we have had years of torment with the defence no matter who we’ve had in the line up, that has to be the coaching for me.

Exactly. I only gave up on the celtic noise predictor to give everyone else a chance....its not as fun when you already know the outcome!!!
Bloody dam decent of you to give others a chance Lubo it reminds me of that time we won 9 in a row a quadruple treble and then decided enough was enough and it was time to let some of the smaller teams win stuff for fear that they would get fed up getting pumped year in year out

watched the Kewell interview ,,,wow,,,,,,ad take a guess he'll be the new john collins

Members online

Latest posts

Back