Hart and McCarthy signed

Get Eddy sold and should be made far easier and all done with a profit wouldn't be to bad
Your starting to sound like Tarzan Trump with that make a profit stuff Johnno :)
If we're making a profit on player trading this year after a league loss like that and guaranteed CL income for SPL winner then that tells you all about this lot's desperation to get us back on top

Your starting to sound like Tarzan Trump with that make a profit stuff Johnno :)
If we're making a profit on player trading this year after a league loss like that and guaranteed CL income for SPL winner then that tells you all about this lot
Not really Stg, let's build a team worthy of been in the CL first and that's what I see being created.
CL money gives you the opportunity to expand on what you have already.
Doing the process in the right way imo, other option throw money at a Wim and a prayer without any guarantees and behave like sevco scum (SS) rather have our approach any day

Not really Stg, let's build a team worthy of been in the CL first and that's what I see being created.
CL money gives you the opportunity to expand on what you have already.
Doing the process in the right way imo, other option throw money at a Wim and a prayer without any guarantees and behave like sevco scum (SS) rather have our approach any day
We’re miles and miles away from that
We had 35 million in bank pre covid and have taken in 30 million roughly in players sales since January before edouard
We’ve a choice this year
Win the league and gain 35 million in CL/gate money or hand them the 35 million
It’s a 70 million swing m8
So I don’t want to be hearing about profit on player trading when we’re already not in any debt

Last edited:
We’re miles and miles away from that
We had 35 million in bank pre covid and have taken in 30 million roughly in players sales since January before edouard
We’ve a choice this year
Win the league and gain 35 million in CL/gate money or hand them the 35 million
It’s a 70 million swing m8
So I don’t want to be hearing about profit in player trading when we’re already not in debt
Still no need to panic Stg.
Your not telling me that the scum aren't panicking already.
We have the money and growing still, they've got fuck all.
The pressure is being applied, as when we win the league this year and set to grow even more so, then how can they possibly keep up with us.
We are forming a squad for years to come that they won't be able to get close to with the financial debt that still exists within the scum.
Sit back and enjoy there slow death

Still no need to panic Stg.
Your not telling me that the scum aren't panicking already.
We have the money and growing still, they've got fuck all.
The pressure is being applied, as when we win the league this year and set to grow even more so, then how can they possibly keep up with us.
We are forming a squad for years to come that they won't be able to get close to with the financial debt that still exists within the scum.
Sit back and enjoy there slow death
I’m not panicking John but this is a rebuild from ground zero almost
We dint need to be making money
We need to be getting this moving not looking like we’re fucked come January and trying to scramble about then

I’m not panicking John but this is a rebuild from ground zero almost
We dint need to be making money
We need to be getting this moving not looking like we’re fucked come January and trying to scramble about then
We won't be, still a couple more signings and we haven't got a bad squad with options available and depth to cover injury, loss of form, competition for places, squad rotation etc.
Still a few weeks left to get things finalised and already far happier with the squad this season than we had last season as all last season was a squad just thrown together and never jelled whatsoever, believe this one will and will reap the rewards still.

We won't be, still a couple more signings and we haven't got a bad squad with options available and depth to cover injury, loss of form, competition for places, squad rotation etc.
Still a few weeks left to get things finalised and already far happier with the squad this season than we had last season as all last season was a squad just thrown together and never jelled whatsoever, believe this one will and will reap the rewards still.
It's going to take time for them to gel as you said but we have to find a bit of patience too and not get on the manager's or players backs. That'll be hard as long as he sticks with Eddy upfront on his tottie. I don't buy this putting him in the shop window stuff to sell him, for the more he plays, the less likely he is to be sold if he keeps playing so badly.

It's going to take time for them to gel as you said but we have to find a bit of patience too and not get on the manager's or players backs. That'll be hard as long as he sticks with Eddy upfront on his tottie. I don't buy this putting him in the shop window stuff to sell him, for the more he plays, the less likely he is to be sold if he keeps playing so badly.
Agreed shammy, see eddy as our biggest issue myself at the moment and never thought I'd be saying that either.

We are getting there
We need 3 defenders, a winger and two strikers if Eddie leaves
And not two Bob squad signing either
If we’re left with ajeti and Griffiths 🙈

When I think of all the young projects that have come in with a huge fanfare, loads of pr and interviews etc my blood fair boils as we never see them in the first team. We must lose thousands if not millions all the time on these risks that don't often bear fruit.

In Hart and McCarthy we have signed two players who are seasoned professionals. They are not projects or speculative. They are welcome additions to our squad. McCarthy was born in Castlemilk , Glasgow and dreamed of playing for Celtic one day. I know that Celtic is in his blood and his head will never go down. he will fill the jersey with pride and passion and skill.

Back