Hart and McCarthy signed

Let's be honest Winter, sadly if there were no concerns about these players then with their levels of experience we would not be in with a sniff of signing them as they'd be tied up by one of the mid/lower table teams in the EPL. It was like when we signed Virgil Van Dijk - surely everyone who watched him could see he was such a superior class player but because he had suffered a horrific injury as a teenager no big clubs were willing to gamble on him. We did and it paid off big time.

As always, the bhoys have signed for us now so I must put aside any previous concerns I had and just give them my full support.

Craig Gordon was fucked too, never to play again, thrown on the garbage heap....here he is, thriving 5 years later...sometimes faith in a player, confidence and a change of scenery can work wonders. 👍😎 Buzzing

Craig Gordon was fucked too, never to play again, thrown on the garbage heap....here he is, thriving 5 years later...sometimes faith in a player, confidence and a change of scenery can work wonders. 👍😎 Buzzing
And I think he was training with sevco as part of his rehabilitation to regain his fitness when we stepped in and signed him up. I said last year that I thought we should keep him and give him a coaching role as well (as it turned out he would have started most games for us).

She wants to trade ye in for a younger guy big fella otherwise she wouldnae be watching that...
No fear a that bigman. Them young lads wouldn't be able to keep the ball kicked out to a proper woman. They're well suited to them young airhead types with lips on them like bicycle tubes. Ye could lick their lips and stick them to a winda.
Ye know the type a fluff you be running after........

And I think he was training with sevco as part of his rehabilitation to regain his fitness when we stepped in and signed him up. I said last year that I thought we should keep him and give him a coaching role as well (as it turned out he would have started most games for us).
His time was up. He was too calamitous. He made a couple a good saves in a match and then do something completely fuckin stupid.

I have my room, a big screen on the wall to watch the Tic, my guitars, and my music system but most importantly a big lock on the door to keep the women out when the fitba's oan.
A mancave ! The last hope for civilisation as we've known it. The wimmin are takin' over. They're even playin' fitba. Aye, myself and my grandson are pretty much the only two allowed into mine. Much the same as yours... minus the telly. Afraid it's my pet hate. Music room, reading room etc.

Joe Hart came across really well in that fan media video. I've heard it suggested recently that he's a bit of a see you next Tuesday but I thought he seemed like a gent. A b*stard on the field and a gentleman off it - that's the making of a good Celtic player in my book.

McCarthy has played more games in the last three seasons than a in his words a fit Griff, two good signings in my opinion ,keep yourself in reasonable shape and you should be able to play into your early forties. I had a pal who played to a fairly High level until he was 58 , OK he died of a massive heart attack when he was 60 but I think that was because he stopped playing and basically didn't do any exercise

bag over the head and you wouldnt know the difference 😂👍
she is a three bagger - one over her head, one over your head in case her's falls off and third sickbag at the door in case someone walks in and sees you firing into her so they can vomit into it!

(sorry CR & Shammy - I really do deserve the chopsticks of death and hobbling hockey sticks for that sexist post)

she is a three bagger - one over her head, one over your head in case her's falls off and third sickbag at the door in case someone walks in and sees you firing into her so they can vomit into it!

(sorry CR & Shammy - I really do deserve the chopsticks of death and hobbling hockey sticks for that sexist post)
Thanks BB apology accepted but hey you better watch out you will be getting called a ‘snowflake’ for that by the Last Word brigade. 🙋‍♀️ 🤣

Back